Have we signed a Bastoni alternative yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You make a sound point....but just lookat the Lukaku Chelsea got. We don't need any if the turning up behaving like they have been exiled from paradise. We need to go get Torres looking like the last best show in town.
I've no issue whatsoever with the players we've been linked with, not just the Inter players. The only exception is Rashford, I think he's garbage (been saying that for about 3 or 4yrs now). I thought Lukkau was garbage too, very limited technical ability, just a lot of upper body strength bouncing off oppo players, that's all he is, a slightly better Antonio, wooden one-trick pony's.

I thought Lukkau was garbage too, very limited technical ability, just a lot of upper body strength bouncing off oppo players, that's all he is, a slightly better Antonio, wooden one-trick pony's.
At one point, I thought Antonio was the real deal... I genuinely wouldn't have minded us going for him... But that was 2 seasons ago, and you're right, the 'one trick pony' in him seems to have been found out a little...
Nowhere near as effective as he was during the pandemic season!

Then again, I'd always liked Jarrod Bowen, and hoped we'd gone for him when he was at Hull... he's had a great season, But I assume he'll get found out soon too!

At one point, I thought Antonio was the real deal... I genuinely wouldn't have minded us going for him... But that was 2 seasons ago, and you're right, the 'one trick pony' in him seems to have been found out a little...
Nowhere near as effective as he was during the pandemic season!

Then again, I'd always liked Jarrod Bowen, and hoped we'd gone for him when he was at Hull... he's had a great season, But I assume he'll get found out soon too!
Yeah, I like Bowen too.

Back
Top Bottom