Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My comment was spot on anyway.

Im not a fan of forced, laboured mourning, but slagging off the victims of Hillsborough was something that bent cops and The Sun are famous for. Not sure Id wanna join that camp Mick.

Bent cops and Sun slagged off the dead, who were the sober, sensible ones who got there early and had a spot near the front. But who was it who turned up late and did the pushing? Nobody ever seems to ask that.

Bent cops and Sun slagged off the dead, who were the sober, sensible ones who got there early and had a spot near the front. But who was it who turned up late and did the pushing? Nobody ever seems to ask that.
they did recently. the independent panel, headed by the clearly independent bishop of liverpool, found that liverpool supporters were utterly blameless.

Sorry for quoting myself! But this is what disappoints me with Bale! He could have made club history had he stayed!

To be fair, if he leaves for £100m he'll make WORLD HISTORY!

Either way, HE'S onto a winner... (and as such, couldn't give a Nun's cunt about staying)
...It's us lot who are left to rue what might have been!

I don't think he's saying anything apart from what we already know, cuntski fucked us over and we're not happy - maybe we're launching an attack.

Back
Top Bottom