Harry's Tax Evasion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coaching badges mean fuck all anyway. Ive got 2 and I wouldn't be that confident in having a coaching role whatsoever.

It depends on the individual rather than the badges. You could train a monkey to pass these FA things.

No way Hiddink will come to Spurs, he gets on too well with Abramovich and if anything would probably go back to Chelsea to look after AVB as a DoF.

Plus can't see Levy taking on someone friends with Roman after the whole Modric and Arnesen history. Ancelotti on the other hand who has a real point to prove I can definitely see at Spurs.

Harry most likely to get a suspended sentence and a fine, expect a media onslaught about his charity work etc to paint his character in the most favourable light.

Anybody see the story about the next England manager coaching all age groups? Can't really see Harry doing that either.

2 Weeks until the start of Redknapp's Court Case

It's due to last another 2 weeks

Starts day after the Man City game and will go on during the time we play Watford, Wigan and finishing around the time of the Liverpool game

been kind of avoiding thinking about it in the hope it will go away, it wont. not much chance of beating hmrc normally. just hoping their credibility has been damaged by the vodaphone stitch up, amongst others, and onest arry's legal team can find a loop hole. i've had a run in with hmrc over a disputed £350 bill, they were merciless and were gonna fuck me up if i didnt pay within a week. £350 aint a lot of dough, but they work on the principle, not the amount.

Paydro said:
I aint worried bout that shit. Harry is rich and as such will have a top top quality triffic legal team.

Fuck hmrc.

I feel like if we were Liverpool, a load of Yids would turn up to the games between now & the end of the court case with t-shirts saying "Fuck HMRC"

Probably why we're not a load of tossers from Merseyside.

Back
Top Bottom