Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he was in a position to whip it in with power so someone just has to get it on target, not loft it in and hope mcguire not only beats a man he shouldnt but also generates enough power and direction to score... great header more like. been asked a hell of a lot by that school boy cross

LOL.... Kane's header was extremely difficult.. I think you better go back and watch it.

I didn't say the crosses were the same, did i?

...I said MDs also left Kane with work to do (which was the core of your criticism of Winks's).

"God help you" & your time here if you can't read. ;)
doherty isnt in a positon to whip his cross in hes had to loft it in and hope kane can be kane.... winks has a packed out box crying out for a ball to be whipped in so someone can just direct it to goal and he lofts it in.

LOL.... Kane's header was extremely difficult.. I think you better go back and watch it.
not saying it wasnt. doherty hasnt put the ball in the box hoping kane will score directly, hes stuck it in the box cos we have two strikers in there and hes hoping they can make something happen from the position hes in, little bit different from a packed out box and being in a prime cross position

doherty isnt in a positon to whip his cross in hes had to loft it in and hope kane can be kane.... winks has a packed out box crying out for a ball to be whipped in so someone can just direct it to goal and he lofts it in.

No appreciation for the amount of bodies in the box in either scenerio. On the flipside, no appreciation for Kane's finish.

I'm out.

yea do yourself a favour and go and watch some actual lovely crosses, let me know how many was loofted from the position winks was in with a packed out box.

Bore off...

(Why do people sign up to fan forums to do little more than demean our players? :roll: )

Bore off...

(Why do people sign up to fan forums to do little more than demean our players? :roll: )
whats boring is little snowflakes who dont like justified criticism. thank god jose doesnt have the same mentality as you cos wed be fucked. the corner will turn now we got an actual winner in the hot seat who calls shit out for shit

whats boring is little snowflakes who dont like justified criticism. thank god jose doesnt have the same mentality as you cos wed be fucked. the corner will turn now we got an actual winner in the hot seat who calls shit out for shit

Hahahaha.... Easy on the cliches.... Don't be in such a rush to typecast yourself, fella.

Winks doesn't lack ability or the courage to take the ball in tight areas, I think he lacks a bit of composure though sometimes both in and out of possession and being asked to play the holding role at times over the last few seasons hasn't always helped his confidence and has probably held back his natural game.

He'll hit his peak in 2 or 3 years and I think we'll reap the benefit when he does, a decent squad option who'll run through brick walls for the cause.

He does - you’re wasting your time, mate
hahah, yea you work out who knows what they are talking about pretty quick! always gonna get a few that havent got a clue no matter how long theyve been watching the game. ive seen some brilliant posts from some people making some great points in here though so its not all bad.

hahah, yea you work out who knows what they are talking about pretty quick! always gonna get a few that havent got a clue no matter how long theyve been watching the game. ive seen some brilliant posts from some people making some great points in here though so its not all bad.

First, going down the path of disingenuous interpretation cos you're triggered by a player you don't like receiving mild platitude (or was it cos I successfully highlighted the blinkered lies you were chatting about Dele in another thread? Who can tell.....).

Now, getting reeled in by the resident troll scum-bag cos it fits your narrative I see.... Hahaha. Excellent work.

Seen your woke ' they're all shit', 'i know the game' routine a multitude of times before, kiddo.

Meh.

Winks has a steady, unspectacular game - "Winks was utter fucking shit"
Winks has a very good game - "The opposition were utter fucking shit"
I don't much care for watching England anymore but I gave it 20 minutes last night.
I saw Winks strolling around the middle. No one passed it to him. He didn't go and win the ball. He didn't actually touch it once in the period I watched it.

Utterly pointless.

Back
Top Bottom