Harry Redknapp Transfer Translator

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't make out what Harry Redknapp really means?

Confused by his actions?

Want to know who the grey haired fella in the passenger seat is?

Then you need The Harry Redknapp Transfer Translator!

:harrylick:
"You'd want him in your side"
I want him in my side. His agent is my bessie

:harryblow:
"We're not desperate to sign anybody"
If I say we are after someone Daniel will crush my balls

:harrysmile:
"I don't expect much business"
I don't expect much to business until January 31st at 4pm

:harrylol:
"It's not going to be a busy day"
I'm going to be driving in and out of Spurs Lodge every hour if you want to do an interview? The lads will want a pizza when Jim White comes on at 8pm

:harryagh:
"One special player that could make all the difference"
We've got scouts all over Europe but no one wants to come to us as Dan The Man won't break the bank

:harryhmm:
"No, I can't see us letting anyone go"
want to buy a Bentley for a fiver? i've got a nice Jenas in the boot? I'll chuck in a Dos Santos and a Bassong, as it's you! All top top players! you can't get quality like this anywhere else! Get them while they're hot!

:harryfacepalm:
"Wheeler Dealer? Fuck Off!"
I've got friends i need to keep in nice houses and can't have you implying that I'm somehow a bit dodgy. Besides, there's a court case coming up.

:harryagh:
"i don't know, I leave it up to the chairman"
I told him who to sign. He never listens. Ever since this tax bollocks Danny Boy wont let me anywhere the cheque book.

To be fair although we were supposedly trying to get players last Jan he said the classic "I don't expect much business"

and he was right.

Think the thing was, we were busting balls to get stuff like Cahill done, which he knew, but he always says it'll be quiet

Back
Top Bottom