Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hate the current revision and people climbing over one another to piss on HK...it seems to happen to every player that leaves as emotionally immature people react immaturely. I still hope he reaches all his goals and will support him in that. That said, I DO NOT MISS THIS...

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1au4kr8/jamal_musiala_great_pass_to_a_harry_kane_miss_vs/

...selfish shiny object chasing player over team I do not miss. This nonsense happened so often during our best times during Poch's era. Some games we ultimately won, many early season games were drawn, some big games were lost and MANY other games remained competitive long after they neede to be because of this selfishness that occurred early in games. He wasn't the only offender by he was one of the main ones.

Harry scores lots of goals and has done this season as well but compare the goals with the points 'won' at the time of scoring and you'll get a better picture. This goal here would have equalized and 'won' 1 point...the goal at 90+ was consolation in a losing effort. Which would have had the more lasting positive effect do you think?

This, HKFC, I do not miss!!!!

Just another matter re Harry and his stats.

He took all the penalties. He took most of the free kicks. Other clubs tend to share the pens around.

Like anything else, there is a skill in penalty taking and he is very good (mostly).

Eric Dier's first meeting with the Bayern hierarchy.

Die Hard Hans GIF by Matt

Hate the current revision and people climbing over one another to piss on HK...it seems to happen to every player that leaves as emotionally immature people react immaturely. I still hope he reaches all his goals and will support him in that. That said, I DO NOT MISS THIS...

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1au4kr8/jamal_musiala_great_pass_to_a_harry_kane_miss_vs/

...selfish shiny object chasing player over team I do not miss. This nonsense happened so often during our best times during Poch's era. Some games we ultimately won, many early season games were drawn, some big games were lost and MANY other games remained competitive long after they neede to be because of this selfishness that occurred early in games. He wasn't the only offender by he was one of the main ones.

Harry scores lots of goals and has done this season as well but compare the goals with the points 'won' at the time of scoring and you'll get a better picture. This goal here would have equalized and 'won' 1 point...the goal at 90+ was consolation in a losing effort. Which would have had the more lasting positive effect do you think?

This, HKFC, I do not miss!!!!

"selfish shiny object chasing player over team I do not miss."
confused is this you NOT being one of those emotionally immature folk....

Robert Maschio Nbc GIF by HULU

Back
Top Bottom