Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he does go then I stand by what I said earlier, it has been poorly handled and now leaves the manager, players and supporters in a really shit position considering the season starts in 2 days, should have been dealt with long before now, even if we got £20M less.

Abysmal ownership, abysmal chairman and I can't wait for them and him to fuck off and hand the club over to someone who actually will put the football first and have us act like a big club rather than a fucking stepping stone to success at another club.

I don't think that trophies are the only metric for what makes a club historically special.

Supporters of other clubs who've watched some of our friendlies under Ange know that something is happening here, and that Spurs are must watch.

I heard a Palace supporter say, "the Premier League isn't ready for Ange-Ball Spurs."

:ange-pray:
Sure why not. But that has nothing to do with Kane very obviously not being a cup jinx as we havent been winning anything without him anyway.

If he does go then I stand by what I said earlier, it has been poorly handled and now leaves the manager, players and supporters in a really shit position considering the season starts in 2 days, should have been dealt with long before now, even if we got £20M less.

Abysmal ownership, abysmal chairman and I can't wait for them and him to fuck off and hand the club over to someone who actually will put the football first and have us act like a big club rather than a fucking stepping stone to success at another club.

Everyone involved has dealt with this horribly.

There is no trophy for the highest PL goal scorer, plus it's a record which will be broken probably during his life time.

Harry Kane already has 2 records, Spurs and England highest scorer but he has no winner's medal.
Winners medal stays forever.

HK walks to England training ground, almost all players have won trophies except him.

Even Spurs rejects like Foyth, Lamela and Tripps have won trophies.
Walker, Bale, Barby, Sheringham....etc all left Spurs to win trophies.

Having said the above, HK is irreplaceable at Spurs, massive massive loss.
Don’t forget Ndombele

Sure Jan GIF

Bayern will be my 2nd team. I wish Kane the very best of luck for the future and hope he wins the CL.

Kane was failed by ENIC. Levy & Joe Lewis should be sentenced at The Hague.

Back
Top Bottom