Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is no trophy for the highest PL goal scorer, plus it's a record which will be broken probably during his life time.

Harry Kane already has 2 records, Spurs and England highest scorer but he has no winner's medal.
Winners medal stays forever.

HK walks to England training ground, almost all players have won trophies except him.

Even Spurs rejects like Foyth, Lamela and Tripps have won trophies.
Walker, Bale, Barby, Sheringham....etc all left Spurs to win trophies.

Having said the above, HK is irreplaceable at Spurs, massive massive loss.

Fuck, even Tanguy won a trophy - while at Spurs for another club.

There is no trophy for the highest PL goal scorer, plus it's a record which will be broken probably during his life time.

Harry Kane already has 2 records, Spurs and England highest scorer but he has no winner's medal.
Winners medal stays forever.

HK walks to England training ground, almost all players have won trophies except him.

Even Spurs rejects like Foyth, Lamela and Tripps have won trophies.
Walker, Bale, Barby, Sheringham....etc all left Spurs to win trophies.

Having said the above, HK is irreplaceable at Spurs, massive massive loss.

By this logic Owen Hargreaves waaaaaaay bigger a legend of English football than Kane is :kanegoal:

Hargreaves forever, who will ever forget the legend that he is :kanehand:

Fell completely in love with the guy that night he scored a hat trick and then had to play goalie. I hate that he is leaving, but it was going to happen some day. Excited to see Ange building something new.

Even without Kane we havent much of anything in the last 23 years. So maybe its us.
I don't think that trophies are the only metric for what makes a club historically special.

Supporters of other clubs who've watched some of our friendlies under Ange know that something is happening here, and that Spurs are must watch.

I heard a Palace supporter say, "the Premier League isn't ready for Ange-Ball Spurs."

:ange-pray:

I don't think that trophies are the only metric for what makes a club historically special.

Supporters of other clubs who've watched some of our friendlies under Ange know that something is happening here, and that Spurs are must watch.

I heard a Palace supporter say, "the Premier League isn't ready for Ange-Ball Spurs."

:ange-pray:

Yeah no prem manager has ever played attacking high press football before.

Silver lining, never have to watch him take another free kick for us.

Still don't miss Eriksens corners either.

Been floating around online , probably more itk bullshit.
Apparently Richarlison has now denied that this rumour is true.
Well WHAT THE FUCK WOULD he know?
The internet already confirmed it!

Honest to fuck, this whole fucking Kane saga has been a fucking joke.... But it's everyone else who's laughing...

We get to pick up the pieces with 2 days until the start of the season...

Fucking shocking timing...

Levy, Harry, Charlie all culpable!

No wonder we're a 15 year trophyless fucking laughing stock!!!

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom