Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ohh so noww the most honorable football award doesn't matter anymore because Son was ranked higher than Kane. It's pick and choose which ones matter right? And hold on, didn't Kane make it to the Euro Final and finish 2nd in goals in that tournament? This must all be rigged against Kane right?

Also, I'm sure Suarez was higher in 2021 because of his amazing runs in the Champions League and the Copa America.

Players who played alongside Kane, coaches who saw him in play in their division, and journalists specifically paid to watch/rate players thought Kane was one of the players of the season in the league in 20/21 and TOTS worthy.

Ballon d or is voted for a whole bunch of foreign journalists etc, it's a farce. Lloris got 3 votes behind Son, probably one or two journalists voted for them from fucking Tibet or wherever.

You’re not answering the question though.
He said what did Kane do that was significantly better than Son last season?

He scored 6 more PL goals than Son
Kane took 4 penalties and Son 1, so just 3 more open play goals

And 4 more assists, that basically came in one game when we hammered Southampton
I'm not even comparing Son last season vs Kane last season

I'm comparing Kane last season to Son this season.

Beech Beech and Deuterz Deuterz have claimed that "Kane was one of the best players in the world" last season while Son "has been poor" this season.

Take a look at the actual per app numbers below.

So Deuterz Deuterz and Beech Beech and haven't really answered my question with any real numbers/stats - how was "Kane one of the best players in the world" last season while Son "has been poor" this season?

Son This Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.47
xAssists Per App: 0.20
Non Pen Shot Conversion: 18%
Goals above xG: +1.0

Kane Last Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.54
xAssists Per App: 0.22
No n Pen Shot Conversion: 13%
Goals above xG: +0

Don’t believe I made you call anyone morons. That’s abusive, I’m afraid.

Own it and apologise. We all know you support Woolwich btw, so just come out and admit it.

On an absolute honest note though, I genuinely don’t think you have ever made ANY good points on this forum. I genuinely mean that btw. I think Ahab is a more intelligent poster than you.

Deal with it.
I literally know nothing about you or what your views are

Funny how Deuterz Deuterz is in bed with someone who has abused Kane time and time again and mocked his speech but finds criticising his football unacceptable

No I don't lol. Kane's deserving of loads of criticism this season, he's (mostly) been shit. I'm not in favour of the way you and some others are relentless in your criticism for him, but hey ho .. you do you, your choice.

Also, I haven't seen cretinousgoat cretinousgoat do that, so I have no idea what you're referring to. At all.

These pages are super fucking short when you ignore just two people.

It's kind of amazing.
I tend to think the two have gotten more abuse that's uncalled for but regardless IMO there's only one way to settle this.

I propose a tag team wrestling match between in one corner sammyspurs sammyspurs and KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy and other corner Deuterz Deuterz and Beech Beech .

Any bets? I have to say sammy and ndom looks to be well prepared to go all the way so my money is on them 🤣

I tend to think the two have gotten more abuse that's uncalled for but regardless IMO there's only one way to settle this.

I propose a tag team wrestling match between in one corner sammyspurs sammyspurs and KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy and other corner Deuterz Deuterz and Beech Beech .

Any bets? I have to say sammy and ndom looks to be well prepared to go all the way so my money is on them 🤣
They havent gotten anymore abuse than theyve handed out to people in this tbread who even dare defend one of this clubs top scorers of all time

We just call it like it is

You're new here and from what I can tell, I think you're one of the ones that can see the enormous bias / fanboyism towards Kane in this forum

There are a lot of Kane FC fans in here (which is fine) but when they come up with false/delusional narratives about Kane, we just call them out on it

And the Kane FC fans can't handle it

Edit: the amount of Kane FC fanboys are dwindling. there are still a few that need to be put in their place though

Last edited:
Ballon d or is voted for a whole bunch of foreign journalists etc, it's a farce. Lloris got 3 votes behind Son, probably one or two journalists voted for them from fucking Tibet or wherever.
How dare pundits/journalists rate our other Spurs players in prior seasons like Son and Hugo and not include Kane. Blasphemy!! If they rate Son, they must be Asian!!

:harrylol:

I don't consider myself as much of a fighter at all but I'd really fancy my chances up against the TFC Chuckle Brothers!

In fairness since I ignored sammyspurs I comment a lot less in this thread than before.

We just call it like it is

You're new here and from what I can tell, I think you're one of the ones that can see the enormous bias / fanboyism towards Kane in this forum

There are a lot of Kane FC fans in here (which is fine) but when they come up with false/delusional narratives about Kane, we just call them out on it

And the Kane FC fans can't handle it

:angryscouser:
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not complaining or have issues with the debate. I really do enjoy the banter back and forth and find some of them really funny. I was just trying to humor everyone when it gets a bit too intense 😁.

I don't consider myself as much of a fighter at all but I'd really fancy my chances up against the TFC Chuckle Brothers!

In fairness since I ignored sammyspurs I comment a lot less in this thread than before.
Yeah you did mention that he's on your ignore list. Hmmm it appears you're already down for the count against Sammy before it even started. Deuterz Deuterz may be forced to find a new tag team partner perhaps? How about sudoku ? I don't know too much about him. Do you think he will be a good replacement? LOL

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not complaining or have issues with the debate. I really do enjoy the banter back and forth and find some of them really funny. I was just trying to humor everyone when it gets a bit too intense 😁.
Look at what this thread has turned into when I simply asked the following question -

"How was Kane one of the best players in the world last season but Son is having a poor season (this season) when their per game/app output is almost the same."

Son This Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.47
xAssists Per App: 0.20
Non Pen Shot Conversion: 18%
Goals above xG: +1.0

Kane Last Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.54
xAssists Per App: 0.22
No n Pen Shot Conversion: 13%
Goals above xG: +0

You'll learn soon enough that if you try to point out anything that questions Kane's ability/greatness, you're either foreign/Asian or an Woolwich fan.

And when you try to show our other players in a more favorable light relative to Kane (especially Son), they will go off and disparage that other player as much as they can to position Kane in the most favorable light.

Just look at Raumy discrediting Son and Hugo's ballondor nom a couple years ago saying that it was probably dumb foreigners that voted for them. But when Kane gets nominated for anything, it's legit.

It's quite amusing to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom