Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just can't see City even approaching what Levy would want to sell Kane, genuinely don't think they'd come within 40m of his asking price.
Citeh won’t stump up the money, Man U are still fairly shite and won’t win anything for years. It’s looking like the Chavs so. We just have to figure out which of their cast offs we’ll take.

Citeh won’t stump up the money, Man U are still fairly shite and won’t win anything for years. It’s looking like the Chavs so. We just have to figure out which of their cast offs we’ll take.

We won’t deal with them either. And we are in our rights to do so.

My guess is Chelsea sign Lukaku this summer. I'm about 75% sure Kane is with us for at least one more season.

My guess is Chelsea sign Lukaku this summer. I'm about 75% sure Kane is with us for at least one more season.

You think the hugs were because Dele and Son were leaving then? Interesting take!

If Chelsea go full blown boner for Kane, I'd be tempted at 150M + Hudson-Odoi + another Pearl of their academy in our weakest position (English U18).

I just can't see City even approaching what Levy would want to sell Kane, genuinely don't think they'd come within 40m of his asking price.

Being flippant, that will get close, as Levy will demand at least £50M above what he'll actually accept, no doubt at all!

You think the hugs were because Dele and Son were leaving then? Interesting take!

If Chelsea go full blown boner for Kane, I'd be tempted at 150M + Hudson-Odoi + another Pearl of their academy in our weakest position (English U18).

Don’t see any club bidding £150m and I don’t see Levy selling for much under that so...

Kane can hug who he likes. The problem for that lad is that he’s still got 3 years left.

😎

We

Do

Not

Do

Business

With

Chelsea Football Club

Which is the key point - selling Kane to a top 4 rival makes zero sense
It doesn’t on one level. Kane has more or less intimated I understand, that he wants to stay in England, which would mean a Top 4 rival. He’s hardly looking to move to Burnley or Southampton.

Back
Top Bottom