Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Incorrect.

Fact is he has 3 years left on his deal, so the fact is we don’t have to sell.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure we will...for a fee that’s far in excess of £80m. We will get every penny we can out of this deal.

So no, the power is with Levy.

Keep telling yourself that and you might actually believe it.

Yeah, we don't have to sell. But unless we want to pay an unhappy player an absolute fortune and then get a lot less for him down the line, we'd have to be bloody stupid not to.

Incorrect.

Fact is he has 3 years left on his deal, so the fact is we don’t have to sell.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure we will...for a fee that’s far in excess of £80m. We will get every penny we can out of this deal.

So no, the power is with Levy.

Beech Beech disagree all you want you cock juggling thundercunt. But I will put you down hard if you don’t fuck off right now.

Gooner turd

Stop defending him. You'll regret it. He's going to shit on us some more in all likelihood. This isn't about him wanting to leave, it's about him giving up with weeks of the season still to go and not giving a shit if it had a bad effect on the club. His actions are designed to bring the price down to a level City are prepared to pay. None of this is happening off the cuff. He's essentially a City player already and his loyalty is to them now.
Who are you to tell me to stop defending him. I don't care, he is a footballer. Footballers move clubs, big fucking deal. He has done enough this season with his goals and assists, he hasn't given up, he didn't sack Mourinho, he can't legislate for brainfarts from Reguilon, Dier, Aurier and the rest.

He can go, we get the money, everyone moves on. I just cannot beileve how many whinging cry babies support this club, it's embarrassing. I know it's not very PC these days, but for Christ's sake man up

When did he do that interview with Neville? Even though I want to cash in, and believe there is plenty of blame to go around here, that was very tough listening, as a fan of Tottenham Hotspur. Always such a danger when we hero-worship players. I know they've got to look out for themselves, but it's still an almighty kick in the bollocks to see and hear him and Gary Neville publicly plotting his escape. We are fools.

When did he do that interview with Neville? Even though I want to cash in, and believe there is plenty of blame to go around here, that was very tough listening, as a fan of Tottenham Hotspur. Always such a danger when you fall into the trap of hero-worshipping players. I know they've got to look out for themselves, but it's still an almighty kick in the bollocks to see and hear him and Gary Neville publicly plotting his escape. We are fools.
If it was an interview in private I'd be fine with it. But he did it in front of a camera, and it's OBVIOUSLY going to make Levy's bargaining position with City harder.

Stop defending him. You'll regret it. He's going to shit on us some more in all likelihood. This isn't about him wanting to leave, it's about him giving up with weeks of the season still to go and not giving a shit if it had a bad effect on the club. His actions are designed to bring the price down to a level City are prepared to pay. None of this is happening off the cuff. He's essentially a City player already and his loyalty is to them now.

Oh my god, I'm petrified:pochcry:

Oh how things turn around quickly.

I'm not throwing Kane under the bus because he wants to leave this club. Look at us. Shambolic in every aspect. The only thing he said he will have convo with Levy about his future.

And let's not kid ourselves like this leak was something big. We all knew it was coming for a months now.

I cannot believe how quickly you can bash someone who gave us so many memories and good years. Just because the club cannot match his ambition.
I'm sure he wanted to win with us. But this board fucked up everything Poch was building.

Sad he's leaving, but grateful for the memories. I don't hold anything against him, it's a business.

Of course, but......

Just go back to Poch's attitude towards Walker wanting to leave, from memory he had 3yrs still left on his contract. (I support that attitude from any manager).

It is the length of the contract that dictates the value of the player. If the will of the player is to leave there will not be many managers that would want a player with that attitude in their team, it stinks the place out. All the players will know this, it affects the entire group and undermines the authority of a manager by putting him in an almost impossible position in player selection.

The most worrying thing is that he's pushing so hard to leave (all these stories exist because of his camp) that he's actually shitting on us by doing it now, with +two games to go!!! This absolutely stinks and is totally selfish (not him moving but the timing). It also strongly suggests that he has agreed to join another Club (just like Walker), assume it's City they can say they are going to pay more blah, blah, blah but what he's doing is actually making it harder for us to maximize his value, he doesn't give a shit what he's sold for, his motivation is to move, whether Spurs get £50m or £150m he literally doesn't care about that. His actions are making it harder for us to get his highest value.

Right now, with his desire made clear we have to get +£100m for him, if he's already got a handshake deal with say City then he can turn his nose up at PSG if they come in, that makes Levy's job even harder.

If I were Mason I 100% wouldn't select him at the weekend, especially given his display in his "last home game" in front of a fanvase that have done nothing but adore him for 7yrs. He shat on them (us) in the biggest way a player possibly could. By not playing him you deny him the possibility of getting the golden boot too.

Still upto City to pay the £150m or probably more that Levy would demand. I would tell Kane you can leave for £150-200m or something very high this summer or £90m the next and I will add an option in your contract that states you can leave next summer for £90m (but to Woolwich or Chelsea).

It’s not worth selling unless we get an exceptional bid as replacing him and upgrading other parts of the team in compensation would require significant funds.

Levy has agreed a deal with City already imo, that's why he isn't even bothering to create a show by saying Harry is not leaving, he is a Tottenham player blah blah blah........it's done
I don't think so but will only know buy what price we get.

The reason why I don't think so is why all the bollocks leaks in the press? If a deal is already done then there will be no need for him (his camp) to release anything about him "wanting to leave". Just doesn't make sense. (Walker deal was done and dusted IMO before the end of the season, the only reason there were press rumblings was because Poch binned him off because he didn't want a player playing for him that didn't want to be here (I like that), so he got asked numerous times about why he wasn't selecting him etc..

Still upto City to pay the £150m or probably more that Levy would demand. I would tell Kane you can leave for £150-200m or something very high this summer or £90m the next and I will add an option in your contract that states you can leave next summer for £90m (but to Woolwich or Chelsea).

It’s not worth selling unless we get an exceptional bid as replacing him and upgrading other parts of the team in compensation would require significant funds.
I'd prefer £150m now than £90m next season.
60m can buy us a world class centre back.

If it was an interview in private I'd be fine with it. But he did it in front of a camera, and it's OBVIOUSLY going to make Levy's bargaining position with City harder.
As I say, he's got to look out for himself, and I don't think players ever get what it is like to be a fan (despite what we'd like to think), but I feel like we are the cucks of the fucking season here. He may as well have thrown down a blanket and had sex with Neville on that golf course.

Back
Top Bottom