Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t get me wrong, I’m extremely proud that Harry Kane is the captain of England (I say that because not all Spurs supporters will also be England supporters). But Spurs are not England. I get international issues about fitness and tiredness, but surely we need to build a squad to cope with those issues and stop letting it get to us.

Feels like an England comment.

Fuck off, you bore... It's related to Kane being fit or not for the start of SPURS' season.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m extremely proud that Harry Kane is the captain of England (I say that because not all Spurs supporters will also be England supporters). But Spurs are not England. I get international issues about fitness and tiredness, but surely we need to build a squad to cope with those issues and stop letting it get to us.

Apparently you don't, you twat.

Not when it’s on a Tottenham site. Feel free to start an England one. Best of luck.
tenor.gif

Feels like an England comment

If Kane gets injured, they are going to play Son as a number 10. He can plug the gap for a few matches but not for a long-term injury.
Levy is obsessed with control but if Kane gets a serious injury, all that meticulous planning will be worthless.
Enic have been burned by strikers in the past - Rebrov, Bent, Janssen - I think Levy prefers investing in defenders and defensive midfielders.

If Kane gets injured, they are going to play Son as a number 10. He can plug the gap for a few matches but not for a long-term injury.
Levy is obsessed with control but if Kane gets a serious injury, all that meticulous planning will be worthless.
Enic have been burned by strikers in the past - Rebrov, Bent, Janssen - I think Levy prefers investing in defenders and defensive midfielders.

But we don’t have a DM still, and neither Foyth or Sanchez can defend...

I've wrote six comments here. All of them were related to Harry Kane, including the ones criticizing Southgate.

And who does he manage? Lots of people here looking to blame England for yet another disappointing season from Spurs. I am not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom