Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Focussing on the positives from yesterday - what a ball from Kane to Trippier in the lead up to our goal. Loved the vision and execution and also a good touch by Trippier to control it.

Shame there's only one Harry Kane - because I actually dream of a team of Harry Kanes. Just imagine how great that would be.
I read elsewhere that he only touched the ball 13 times yesterday. The service he is getting is not up to scratch.

I believe it is safe to say that we have been playing crippled all season. The only player to really find their form in the attacking front has been Sonny and we know the purple patches he goes through.

I truly hope that we do business early and give our players some time to heal and gel this summer. The diamond that has been forced upon us in a sense has hurt our whole flow. Was always a fan of our 4231 formation and believe that the right players in could see the best out of Kane, Dele and others again.

Edit: the dropping deeper part of his game was always there IMO, he is just doing it more this year because our midfield has been a clusterfuck

Kane's fraternising with the royal family (a group with responsibility for the blitz on London and the perpetuation of poverty in the UK) is disappointing. Should the club fine him for this?

Also, what are the forum's thoughts on his inappropriate comments about the NFL?
The London daily rag has quoted you verbatim - if you gave permission then top trolling!

Shiiiiit. Wrong thread.

This is a very funny response. Bravo.
To be fair, Kane is pretty shit in net, too.
1414103290604_wps_104_The_ball_slips_through_th.jpg

I read elsewhere that he only touched the ball 13 times yesterday. The service he is getting is not up to scratch.
He is coming deeper, as with England, because his passing is fucking amazing. What a shame because it should have been him with the game winning chance not sissoko.

The funny thing is they chose to ignore your many insightful comments on football. I’m really laughing.
Joe, I'm stumbling about this new look site like a fucken grandad. I could easily have missed this. It might be the best thing that has happened to me online since I was misrepresented as a Lockerbie apologist on some BBC news comments thread.

Is it simply a coincidence this horrendous run has come since his return?

Thankfully yes. When he's played well, we've looked better and irrespective of performances he's scored a few too. Meanwhile, one would need to be pretty creative to plausibly blame him for the individual errors plague-ing us

Back
Top Bottom