Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0SUWrlQ.png

At some point in the future Harry is going to have a bit of a dry spell. For him that might mean only scoring in 3 games out of 10. It's inevitable this will happen.

So I'd just like to get out in front of any nutjobs who start to wonder whether he is losing it or ever was really good, that you need to take a deep breath and trust in God. Because Harry is God. He is just unbelievably good. This is a very special time for a team to have a home grown best-in-world player at the peak of his game. (so far)

I shouldn't hate Liverpool but I do because of dickheads like this

Normally I try not to go there, but was sitting on the bog this morning and decided to look at some of the comments under the England Instagram post. Can't believe how many people are saying that he was offside and it was a dive. Absolute oxygen thieves. Did they not see the VAR decision. It was a tight call on the off-side and I'm not surprised the linesman got it wrong when at full speed. But come on. What is wrong with all those people?

Any one else reckon when he sat down with his "injury" it was for no other reason than to break Chelsea's momentum, who were literally all over us at that point? If so, that is some top top shithousery H. Bravo.
:allitongue:
While he was down Son and Alli were in deep conversation with Poch for the whole time he was down.
Afterwards Alli dropped deeper and started playing better.
I think Kane is an extremely intelligent player and knows how to see games out!

While he was down Son and Alli were in deep conversation with Poch for the whole time he was down.
Afterwards Alli dropped deeper and started playing better.
I think Kane is an extremely intelligent player and knows how to see games out!

Yeah - I was thinking exactly the same thing during the match. Seemed to come out of nothing, couldn't see an impact anywhere and it took the wind out of their sails a bit. Excellent bit of gamesmanship if so. Would be pissed off if it was an opposition player though.

Back
Top Bottom