Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think its "to do is to dare"
Look. This is an example of what you always do.

Not knowing that Messi has been tactically rested does not equal thinking he’s played every minute. I understand he may have been injured, in some way not fit, or suspended. This makes me neither stupid nor a liar, but in your black and white mind, where you must be correct, it does.

You take an area of an argument and beat it to death to suit your own agenda and it’s tiresome. It’s why people vote you into the bin. You might be a decent person in real life, I doubt it, but you are a twat on here.

Again, it’s me getting involved I’m more annoyed at, but it’s becoming difficult to interact with this forum without having to interact with you as your bullshit permeates almost every thread. Please don’t gain an interest in Grime, otherwise I’d not have anywhere to go on here that doesn’t have you in it.

Managed to do my ankle ligaments for the 3rd time in 4 years. Never been the same since I first did it.
Really do wonder if he’s just pushed himself back too quickly, especially when you look at problems Harry winks is facing.

He's on 28.

But yeah, not bad at all. Considering how off form he's been the last month, the fact he has one game left and could quite easily match last seasons total is incredible.

Thing is, if he takes a couple of extra games out to recover fully, he could have bagged 4 apiece in the last 2 games - hopefully as he matures he’ll begin to see the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom