Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

John Cwoss on form......

DRxJNT8UMAA1MC3

DRxDJZlWkAACydL

CUNT!

If he was spanish Acosar Kane (pronounced ac o sar Kan eh);
Or Italian Aroldo Kane ( pronounced A role do ki aneh)
Or even German Heriwald Kans he’d be masturabted over.

If Tony Earl wa at Chelsea and had a weave.
If Tom Miller played for Bayern
Imagine a grey haired Juve import scoring for Boro and the commentator saying “Radishes scores again’
Chris Ronald on the wing for Utd.

Did you see that Joe Fish in Goodfellas.

He may not be an exotic foreign named player and he does have a touch of the old skool striker about him. But by jolly he’s a fucking goal machine, right foot, left foot, head, tap ins, thunder bastards, penalties you name it Harry Kane can do it.

Can even play in between the posts.......
1414103327692_wps_105_Football_Tottenham_Hotspu.jpg

:allitongue:

If he was spanish Acosar Kane (pronounced ac o sar Kan eh);
Or Italian Aroldo Kane ( pronounced A role do ki aneh)
Or even German Heriwald Kans he’d be masturabted over.

If Tony Earl wa at Chelsea and had a weave.
If Tom Miller played for Bayern
Imagine a grey haired Juve import scoring for Boro and the commentator saying “Radishes scores again’
Chris Ronald on the wing for Utd.

Did you see that Joe Fish in Goodfellas.
Am I the only one who currently bashes the bishop over Kane then? :goonermong:

Technically I’d say Kane has the record regardless of scoring Tuesday as he’s done it on 7(?) less games. Still hopefully he makes it official - with another hat trick!

Such a superstar. Can’t believe how good he’s turned out to be and hope he does a shearer (at Newcastle) and stays despite interest from other clubs.

He could very likely go down as our greatest ever striker.

Is there a case fo Harry Kane being the best ever Spurs player ? He's just sensational, the perfect player with the perfect mentality.

He's the best Spurs player I've seen in my time he's surpassed Bale I'm 35 , you elder statesman will probably have different ideas.

Is there a case fo Harry Kane being the best ever Spurs player ? He's just sensational, the perfect player with the perfect mentality.

He's the best Spurs player I've seen in my time he's surpassed Bale I'm 35 , you elder statesman will probably have different ideas.

It’s almost an incommensurable comparison that of players from different periods as football so dramatically changed.

If by sheer quality maybe so but only in virtue of the progress modern game made, who knows where Hoddle would have been with modern training? If by glory, then no, he needs to bring some silverware. If we go by fame than again I supposed he’s not there yet.

I think there's most certainly an argument that even the older generation would put forward.

He's more than just a striker. He combines the passing ability of Glenn Hoddle with the predatory instincts of Jimmy Greaves. The game changing ability of Gareth Bale with the guile of an Ardiles.

The guy is something special and he just exceeds expectations every single season. From being told he's just a one season wonder to someone who only scores tap ins and penalties to someone who is a flat track bully and doesn't score against the big clubs - only to be one of the top goalscorers in the Champions League, on course for a third Premier League golden boot in a row, one goal away from breaking a 20+ year Premier League record etc.

This guy single handedly wins us games. He will win us trophies. He will captain us to glory. He will go down as the greatest Tottenham footballer of all time. He will go down as one of the countries best ever strikers, not only that but one of it's best ever players.

and he's one of our own!

Back
Top Bottom