Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I meant if you don't join in with the popular opinion then you'reattacked. I wasn't suggesting that everyone with the popular opinion is a sheep. I don't even know how that could be possible.

Ok, but perhaps you shouldn’t have mentioned sheep at all. They’re not generally known for their attacking qualities.

They are the best team in the country and I don't believe we have a hope in hell of beating them to the title. Particularly now Kane is missing the Man Utd game.

I don't think anyone is gonna beat City to the title I think its theres

Presumably you didn't "believe" that West Ham would come back from playing like cunts to beat us 2-3, or that Leicester could ever win the League, or that United would be beaten by Huddersfield or Arsen*l by Watford or Chelsea by Crystal Palace.

You may well have also "believed" that Real Madrid would spank us at home last week. Or indeed that City would walk the league last season on the back of six straight wins and what was badged at the time as the best start in football ever. Until they played us and we upset the narrative and ended up comfortably 6 points ahead of them.

You see how "believing" and predictions and so forth work in football (and elsewhere)? Because otherwise we'd all be millionaires from the money we made betting on dead certs.

Last edited:
I think Poch might have asked if he wanted to be subbed out in the last minutes of liverpool game? It was when Harry gathered to the sideline and spraying water to his face from a bottle. Darn you Harry if indeed he asked and you said no to stay and ended up pulling the hamstring

Presumably you didn't "believe" that West Ham would come back from playing like cunts to beat us 2-3, or that Leicester could ever win the League, or that United would be beaten by Huddersfield or Arsen*l by Watford or Chelsea by Crystal Palace.

You may well have also "believed" that Real Madrid would spank us at home last week. Or indeed that City would walk the league last season on the back of six straight wins and what was badged at the time as the best start in football ever. Until they played us and we upset the narrative and ended up comfortably 6 points ahead of them.

You see how "believing" and predictions and so forth work in football (and elsewhere)? Because otherwise we'd all be millionaires from the money we made betting on dead certs.

Leicester is the only one a real shock to me. Cause they did it over an entire season.

This season I think we'll end up 3rd. Assuming Kane isn't out for a stretch then I don't really know

I guess you've made a fortune from your unique insight then.

Or else you're a liar.

I have to say. Its getting pretty boring keep having to explain my comments to everyone.

I've seen enough games to know weird things happen on a football pitch. Not that you think its gonna happen just it doesn't shock or surprise you if it does. Leicester was entirely different they did it over the whole season. That season hurt me more than any of the others. Waiting all those decades to win the title and then lose out to Leicester. Makes me think if we can't do it then ,when can we.

I have to say. Its getting pretty boring keep having to explain my comments to everyone.

I've seen enough games to know weird things happen on a football pitch. Not that you think its gonna happen just it doesn't shock or surprise you if it does. Leicester was entirely different they did it over the whole season. That season hurt me more than any of the others. Waiting all those decades to win the title and then lose out to Leicester. Makes me think if we can't do it then ,when can we.

70 points wasn’t enough to win the league. For me, missing out with 86 was worse.

Blimey Donut - you joined yesterday, 72 messages and on a yellow card already. Mate, you've got to understand that many people on here have 'known' each other for years. It's just a bit weird, like if you were in the pub with your mates you've known since school when some loudmouth rocks up and starts telling you like it is. You may be right, but that doesn't mean you just barge in and start giving it the world according to donut.

Welcome to the site, btw.
:dierpochhug:

Blimey Donut - you joined yesterday, 72 messages and on a yellow card already. Mate, you've got to understand that many people on here have 'known' each other for years. It's just a bit weird, like if you were in the pub with your mates you've known since school when some loudmouth rocks up and starts telling you like it is. You may be right, but that doesn't mean you just barge in and start giving it the world according to donut.

Welcome to the site, btw.
:dierpochhug:

Thanks for the welcome.

If you don't think like us or share our opinions you're either a gooner or not a real spurs fan.

Think like us or GTFO!

Lol. You don’t get to slag off Tottenham for 3 years and then get a pass because there’s someone doing it better than you. Stop it with the ‘us’ shit. Nobody on here thinks that you are one of us you clown. You should fuck off as well.

In all seriousness is he really out for the man poo game? Has the club officially said it or is it media guess work? I would be bitterly disappointed. If that is the case then it does show to win this league takes more than having the best squad but also requires a great deal of luck.
I think if Harry plays then Mouriniho's tactics change significantly. I still think we have a chance without him but would have loved to see both teams at full strength. Let us hope this is just mind games and he plays. COYS!

In all seriousness is he really out for the man poo game? Has the club officially said it or is it media guess work? I would be bitterly disappointed. If that is the case then it does show to win this league takes more than having the best squad but also requires a great deal of luck.
I think if Harry plays then Mouriniho's tactics change significantly. I still think we have a chance without him but would have loved to see both teams at full strength. Let us hope this is just mind games and he plays. COYS!

Yeh. Its on the OS.
Poch also talked about it in the presser.

Back
Top Bottom