Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved the authority of his goals today. He looks to me like hes matured. I fancied him to have his break out CL year this year.

He now has the experience of scoring against big teams domestically, internationally and now against Dortmund. It will do his confidence the world of good and he looks like hes arrived on the world stage now.

DK_vzRXXcAETziB.jpg:large

Geezer is well on iz way to becoming our greatest ever striker, even me old man who is a greavsie boy through & through said it.

What's needed for him to be considered?

Break Allen's record for goals in a single season?
Break Alan Shearer's Premier League record? By doing so, he would also break Greaves' Spurs goalscoring record.
Win us a trophy or two?

I want Lukaka to win the golden boot. That way there is no way MU will bid for Kane. He does not suit Real or Barcelona style. Therefore he stays.
as much as we repeat the line of doesn't suit their style, Kane is the kind of player you set-up a system around, he's that good.

ok we play beautiful football and we have a great team the last years but this guy gets us to another level

Add another special player to link with Eriksen, Alli and Kane and we'll be winning stuff like you wouldn't believe. If only we had been able to get Isco through the door!

Kane's a phenomenon who continues to surprise me, even though I know what he's capable of. Remarkable player who Woolwich missed out on. Wonderful!

Anyone want to remember what Kane used to be to us? I loved him but treated him like a semi-meme and never expected anything of him. Met my girlfriend in that perfect moment when Kane was adorable and promising but thought of him fondly rather than excitedly.
I'd joke about him when we first started going out and we have a weird bond simply over watching him explode.

Sometimes you have to pinch yourself and remember that Harry fucking Kane is this shit hot and might well carry the England squad in the World Cup. Superlatives aren't even good enough for the lad at this point.

I love him. If Poch hadn't made us all fall in love with Spurs again then Harry Kane sure as fuck would have done. As it stands, we're positively spoiled.

All this, and I know in my bones that he loves this club and is obsessed with breaking all the records with us. Lube up my ass already.

Work ethic, demeanour both on and off the pitch, and on top of that the story of how he got to the top.

Club football fans of a neutral disposition in England haven't seen anything like this for decades and would like to be represented by him at a World Cup. Says it all really.

Back
Top Bottom