Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pointless International break comes at a useful time - he can miss 1 game and have 20 days to get back fit.

Worse case scenario and he is out for the same time as earlier in the season he should be back for the woolwich game AGAIN! Spooky!
But I hope he it is more precaution as he walked off this time!
#prayforharry

Fingers crossed it isn't anything to bad and he's back sooner than later.

However, with our new set up we might see it benefit Son more as Eriksen and Alli will be closer to him. Also it gives Janssen a chance to prove his worth.

200.webp

Relax... he twisted his ankle, nothing more. The good thing is that we subbed him off immediately, because it's an injury you actually could carry on with the game.

He didn't scream or seem to be in much pain, so I guess it's just swollen. The crutches are there to avoid any possible damage. Out for two weeks imo (a week of training and another precautionary week), he definitely won't be playing against Southampton. Just block his call-up for the useless international games and he should be fine after that.

Since Poch arrived, we only really had a few injury problems, almost none last season. Don't know if our medical staff is new or Poch has changed the 'recovery regimes' - we are extremely careful with every kind of injury nowadays. Can't think of any injuries which haven't happened during games or reoccuring ones.

Relax... he twisted his ankle, nothing more. The good thing is that we subbed him off immediately, because it's an injury you actually could carry on with the game.

He didn't scream or seem to be in much pain, so I guess it's just swollen. The crutches are there to avoid any possible damage. Out for two weeks imo (a week of training and another precautionary week), he definitely won't be playing against Southampton. Just block his call-up for the useless international games and he should be fine after that.

Since Poch arrived, we only really had a few injury problems, almost none last season. Don't know if our medical staff is new or Poch has changed the 'recovery regimes' - we are extremely careful with every kind of injury nowadays. Can't think of any injuries which haven't happened during games or reoccuring ones.
Yep. We have very few muscle injuries these days.

I've been critical of Kane throughout this season and he's in one of these spells now where he is banging for fun, he's got to keep these sorts of spells going for longer now and the anonymous performances few and far between to make sure he gets to that next level.

I believe with his effort and dedication to his craft he can get there, which for me is why he is a better player than a lukaku as an example. He can improve, it's all up to him to make sure he keeps going. I have faith he will.

My biggest issue with fellow spurs fans is if we are going to lavish him with praise, he must not be beyond criticism as well. No player should be.

Yeah, for sure. I think he should get the sack if he doesn't score in the next few games the useless toerag.

Careful Dele, you can get a few disagrees on here for that kind of talk

Typical fucking twisting what was said, Deli said it was good that everyone wanted to score.
I heard Dele's interview live and the transcript is actually there if anyone cares to get past the click bait headline.

Deli does not say that Harry's injury could, would or might be a good thing for Spurs.

The lying twitter cunt.

Last edited:

Careful Dele, you can get a few disagrees on here for that kind of talk

He never said that at all.
He said it's bad to lose a player like Harry, we have to get back and see what he's done, but it shows the how good this squad is, like we have been saying...words to that effect.

Had my heart in my mouth when it happened. But I'm pretty sure the fact that he was even allowed to walk on it means it isn't as bad as it looked. There's no way the physio staff would have let the jewel in our crown risk any further damage. Surely if there were any doubts, the stretcher would have been wheeled out?

Back
Top Bottom