Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well it's United or nowhere now you would feel.

Once City sign Ronaldo and with Spendiola talking last 2 years of club football it may well be City ship has passed.

As for Ronaldo, superstar and Great player but 36 now and the PL and to City.

Can't help feel he's looked at Messi and thought I need to improve my chances of CL glory.

Either way Kane may not now get his move full stop.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

The guy defends ENIC/Levy like his job depends on it lol. It's really obvious. Again, not sure why this is even an issue if he is an employee.

I’d be more concerned if he wasn’t a paid ENIC employee because the amount of time he spends on an internet football forum is insane! 50k posts in a few years?!!
What's more unsettling is how much you care about what a stranger does as if it effects your life in any way.

He supports Spurs and is keen to talk about Spurs on a Spurs forum.

Harry's outrageous wage demands completely negate any other reasons for staying. Clearly it wasn't all about trophies. I'm not sure if I am on his side anymore

Harry's outrageous wage demands completely negate any other reasons for staying. Clearly it wasn't all about trophies. I'm not sure if I am on his side anymore
If you're asking for £150m for a guy with however many years left on his contract, then his contract should reflect that valuation.

If they want that kind of guaranteed fee for him, pay him, otherwise let him run his contract out. It's not like he cost us a transfer fee anyway.

If you're asking for £150m for a guy with however many years left on his contract, then his contract should reflect that valuation.

If they want that kind of guaranteed fee for him, pay him, otherwise let him run his contract out. It's not like he cost us a transfer fee anyway.
His contract has nothing to do with his transfer value. His contract is based on his value to us. We don't want to sell him and have him on a 3 year contract now. We don't need to insert a clause, that sees him leave, whilst paying him more for that privilege. Completely destroys our leverage and sees more money out of our pocket.

Last edited:

It may be just me but I find the money involved with sports has become obscene.
It's now showbiz, not sports. Harry is already making 1 mil every 6 weeks. How much is enough . And every time money is spent, player A, b and c think " he's getting mor than me. How do you think the rest of the squad are going to feel being told, Harry is worth twice what you are?
I find the whole thing is beginning to really stink. I'm beginning to wish he had gone. Which is unlike me.

Back
Top Bottom