Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

at least United are an actual football club, I won’t like it either way but I respect United, they built their history. City like Chelsea are a
Frankenstein monster of dodgy cash from slave owners and gangsters.
Yeah that's why it would hurt though.

See City mean nothing. Wheras I really hate United and Liverpool

when you grow up in Dublin you're surrounded by twats who support those teams through glory following in the 80s or 90s but they think their club is so fucking special and the "DNA" is winning.

Yeah that's why it would hurt though.

See City mean nothing. Wheras I really hate United and Liverpool

when you grow up in Dublin you're surrounded by twats who support those teams through glory following in the 80s or 90s but they think their club is so fucking special and the "DNA" is winning.

it’s a point I suppose it’s real success, City is plastic.

it’s a point I suppose it’s real success, City is plastic.

Yeah,

and d'ya know if Kane's dream was Juve/Bayern/Barca/Real I'd happily take 70M wish him all the best and keep an eye on his career abroad.

but no.... he wants fucking City

One thing to consider is the love of the club. You don’t have to be local to love this club.

VDV - he never stops talking about us.

Vertoghen - maybe our most loyal ever player, for 2-3 seasons the best ball playing CB in world football. Got an offer from Barcelona and rejected in 2014, he could have played for anyone and stayed with us. Something to remember

Townsend - maybe not good enough but was
Devastated to leave us. Ok he was local but he lived the fan dream.

For all Kane’s antics it’s important to remember not all footballers behave this way.

One thing to consider is the love of the club. You don’t have to be local to love this club.

VDV - he never stops talking about us.

Vertoghen - maybe our most loyal ever player, for 2-3 seasons the best ball playing CB in world football. Got an offer from Barcelona and rejected in 2014, he could have played for anyone and stayed with us. Something to remember

Townsend - maybe not good enough but was
Devastated to leave us. Ok he was local but he lived the fan dream.

For all Kane’s antics it’s important to remember not all footballers behave this way.
No bigger example of loyalty in the squad in recent years than Lloris. Could had played about anywhere and never ever did a fuss to leave us. Was for years by far the only world class player we had

No bigger example of loyalty in the squad in recent years than Lloris. Could had played about anywhere and never ever did a fuss to leave us. Was for years by far the only world class player we had
100% and often forgotten in the media that he's our captain!

he was hurting and let down by his teammates after the Dnyamo Zagreb game. you could see in the documentary too, bollocking Son for not tracking back.

I want so bad for Hugo to lift a trophy for us in what is likely to be his last season. Even if it's the ECL

NINTCHDBPICT000574316726.jpg

Make you wonder now :sonhmm:

Still amazed at Kane’s behaviour. You would think some time to think about it but no just fucking weird.

Both disrespectful and very stupid, sorry don’t think a person with this level of brains should be England captain. Can’t even strike at the right time as the bids not in yet, how thick must you be. Total idiot!

They say ignorance is bliss, maybe so but it’s punishment for everyone else.

A persons true character is revealed in times of adversity, not when everything is going well. Kane, as well as bottling every big game he has ever played, has shown himself to be a complete cunt. I'll be disgusted if we sing his name ever again

I still can’t believe he is acting like this. Perhaps the biggest football deception I ever had about a player
100%. The one player I couldn't dream of acting unprofessionally. Just goes to show they're all modern day mercenaries.

Either City stump up the required cash, or he'll just have to get the fuck on with it. Got no love for Levy, but firmly behind him playing hardball on this one.

Still amazed at Kane’s behaviour. You would think some time to think about it but no just fucking weird.

Both disrespectful and very stupid, sorry don’t think a person with this level of brains should be England captain. Can’t even strike at the right time as the bids not in yet, how thick must you be. Total idiot!

They say ignorance is bliss, maybe so but it’s punishment for everyone else.
Let's face it he was never the sharpest tool in the box to put it mildly

100%. The one player I couldn't dream of acting unprofessionally. Just goes to show they're all modern day mercenaries.

Either City stump up the required cash, or he'll just have to get the fuck on with it. Got no love for Levy, but firmly behind him playing hardball on this one.

As I said in a prior post Verts didn’t and Lloris didn’t, not all footballers. Morals and brains exist in some players.

Back
Top Bottom