Happy Anniversary Everyone..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
Six years ago today is the day we humiliated the Scum from up the road in the Carling Cup semi fina 5-1.
A great night and in the top two of best atmospheres at WHL, equal to the inter Milan game.

All you computer boffins, feel free to add a wonderful video of this great event.

Only game too date I regret not going to. Had a ticket and gave it up because I'd (stupidly) double booked to have a skiing lesson in welwyn, I felt I had to have the lesson seeing as I was going to the alps 2 weeks after and didn't want to be the one dick head not able too ski....
Still hurts I missed the game
:walkercry:

Only game too date I regret not going to. Had a ticket and gave it up because I'd (stupidly) double booked to have a skiing lesson in welwyn, I felt I had to have the lesson seeing as I was going to the alps 2 weeks after and didn't want to be the one dick head not able too ski....
Still hurts I missed the game
:walkercry:

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goonermong:

Never mind my friend, it will happen again one day..

I videoed the post match celebrations on me phone. on the way home, I found myself in a train carriage from victoria to east croydon that was full of gooners. so I bluetoothed the clip to anyone that was stupid enough to accept an unsolicited bluetoothed video clip. a dozen of so did. a dozen or so phones being slammed down on tables a few seconds later, with me sniggering into me book. very amusing

Unbelievable aint it?

What a night though.. Anyone else who was there will know what I mean when I say the atmosphere was unbelievable.
May it happen again soon.. We need more nights like that at WHL..
Do you remember the police stopping our fans from walking down Park Lane before the game? I asked why, and was told it was because of the woolwich "risk group". Nothing was going to spoil that night, so we just went the long way round. What an amazing night.

Last edited:
Do you remember the police stopping our fans from walking down Park Lane before the game? I asked why, and was told it was because of the woolwich "risk group". Nothing was going to spoil that night, so we just went the long way round. What an amazing night.

Woolwich Risk Group???
A bunch of Spotty Geeky Teenagers is about as risky as they get, but yes I remember the Park Lane blockage.
As you said, nothing could've spoilt that night.

Went to the game the year before when we fucked up a 2-0 lead but couldn't afford the 5-1 game, and I couldn't drive then so wouldn't have been able to get to WHL anyway.

Sat in the pub and called we were gonna do 'em 5-1, based purely on the Chelsea result some years before.

I videoed the post match celebrations on me phone. on the way home, I found myself in a train carriage from victoria to east croydon that was full of gooners. so I bluetoothed the clip to anyone that was stupid enough to accept an unsolicited bluetoothed video clip. a dozen of so did. a dozen or so phones being slammed down on tables a few seconds later, with me sniggering into me book. very amusing

Congratulations on the Bluetooth shoutout - old school!!
:mong:

Ruined by the fat guy next to me breaking his chair by standing on it collapsing on me and putting my back out.

Fat prick.

How can that have ruined it?!

If that's true you're an absolute hero.

Was this game Aaron Lennon's greatest ever performance in lilywhite? I think that outside of the boot assist to Keane might be the best Spurs assist of the 2000's. It couldn't have been more perfectly placed and it was from AARON LENNON. Imagine if he did that regularly.

Didn't get to go to that one, I was stuck next to the fucking Gooners for the reverse scoreline two years ago though :defoe:

Made up for it with the 2-1 last season, and hopefully going to attend my first 5-1 win in March..

Back
Top Bottom