Hands up if you dislike the new Spurs boss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he doesnt play amazing attacking football the like of which have bever been seen and at the same time finish in the top 2 and single handedly making everyone in the world love us whilst having a helping hand in ensuring Woolwich and Chelsea have a miserable decade ahead of them whilst driving ticket prices down and making sure the stadium gets built along with a tube extention from seven sisters and arranging free beer for the fans on match days and free travel for fans on away days. Then No. I dont like him..../her.

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

Badman_Moodio said:
I'm pretty sure he supported the scum when he was a kid.

To be fair to him, he's already said he was from a generation who went to White Hart Lane one week, and Highbury the next, depending on who was playing at home... there was no real allegiance to EITHER North London Club... I honestly don't hold that against him... it's the continual referencing Spurs as 'them' not 'us' that rankled while he was here!

Back
Top Bottom