Guess who's coming to the lane..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Pressume you're from here? That's where the emo's go

Unless you go there then that's where all the cool people go

Aye, I grew up in the burn, live in England at the moment though. And nah, that was where the chavs went, the emos hung out by the linen museum... :roflmao:

I first flew over in the early 2000s, it was always the same 2 or 3 Spurs fans on the plane. They had incredibly high levels of Spursiness, and Air Miles.

Aye, I grew up in the burn, live in England at the moment though. And nah, that was where the chavs went, the emos hung out by the linen museum... :roflmao:

I first flew over in the early 2000s, it was always the same 2 or 3 Spurs fans on the plane. They had incredibly high levels of Spursiness, and Air Miles.

Nice one! And so true ahaha! Nothing's changed then!

Back
Top Bottom