Guess the Footballer Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chatl
34ytr9v.jpg
Charlie Lee?

To use google you still have to know the players name :llorishuh:

Not at all. You just have to know how to use google. I've had to google just about every one, as there are some properly obscure players coming up here, some of whom never had a single first team appearance for Spurs. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know these people?

The problem with doing this on a forum is that sweaty try-hards use google and then pretend they didnt.

Even so, I'll throw this one in because he plays for my local side.

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2001–2004
Tottenham Hotspur 0 (0)
2004–2005 Colchester United 6 (0)
2005 Akademisk Boldklub 9 (0)
2005–2006 Barnet 8 (0)
2006Yeading (loan) 6 (0)
2007–2008 Cambridge City 36 (4)
2008 St Albans City 11 (0)
2009–2011 Bishop's Stortford ? (?)
2011–2012 Thurrock 26 (3)
2012–2014 Concord Rangers ? (?)
2012AFC Sudbury (loan) ? (?)
2014– Potters Bar Town ? (?)

Ha ha I know who this is, saw him play for Concord against my local team (although never knew he played for Sudbury, a big non league Suffolk side). Got a brother who plays in the Championship....

Already been guessed correctly-its Phil Ifil.

A couple of those nothing players had alright careers, Lee Barnard and Johnnie Jackson are two that spring to mind.

Heard an interview with Jackson the other day, so happy he managed to forge out a good career in the end, captain of Charlton not to be sniffed at, good on him

Seems like yesterday he was the next big thing with an air of mystery when he came in! The standard of our youth now is considerably better thankfully

Heard an interview with Jackson the other day, so happy he managed to forge out a good career in the end, captain of Charlton not to be sniffed at, good on him

Seems like yesterday he was the next big thing with an air of mystery when he came in! The standard of our youth now is considerably better thankfully
slowest player I've ever seen.
Jamie Clapham and luke young did well after us.

Back
Top Bottom