Groundhog Day - - Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Found this which was posted in 2010.

http://www.rantingmad.com/home.html

An open letter to Tottenham Hotspurs

Dear spineless c**ts

I have finally f**king had it with your capitulating, spineless, terminal ineptitude. How many times have you flattered to deceive? How many more false dawns are there? You f**king make me sick to my stomach, I am livid with the f**king gash you served up this afternoon...what the f**k was that? You totally reverted to type...it was complete fanny.

I'm sick to the back teeth of your inability to win a game from a position of invincibility or to win a game convincingly. I've seen you cock up 3-0 leads at half time, I've seen you lose countless semi finals and penalty shoot outs and I've seen you cheap talk and cheap talk only to see you choke and fail when push actually comes to f**king shove. Bottling when it matters and not having the mental strength to dominate and discharge fight and grit when it's needed appears systemic...like a disease that runs through the club from top to bottom.

Now Harry, I usually go in to bat for you any time tax dodging is mentioned, or you are compared to Droopy, but continuing to defend you has become untenable. For me this weekend you have displayed a fatal flaw and exposed yourself as having nothing else left in your locker to take this job further. You prepared for failure in your pre match press conferences by using phrases such as..."if we don’t win the cup or make 4th we've still had a great season and come forward a million per cent compared to where we were last season"...which basically means you were protecting yourself for the backlash of losing the semi final by preparing us for defeat. You played that lanky useless streak of piss Crouch for a full 120 minutes today and you took Defoe off after 60 mins. A diabolical decision...were you getting paid by Peter Storrie for that? Did you have a stroke and think you were back in the Pompey dug out? You dumb c**t...why can you not see how shank Crouch is? You've already sold the prick twice in your career...but to buy him back and play him and Pav together through choice...well. I’d have fancied our chances more if Joey Deacon and Zach Gowan were paired up front with Stephen Hawking playing just behind in the hole.

And as for that little haemorrhoid O’Hara saying he wanted Portsmouth to win, remember who pays your f**king wages. I hope Danielle Lloyd gives you aids you little c**t and Harry recalls you from your loan there before the cup final out of spite. Do you not know how many professional footballers' porridge you're stirring each time you mount that Botox road kill? Opening her jeans must be like opening the letterbox to the flat of a dead alcoholic friend who you've not heard from in 2 weeks and being hit in the face with a thousand flies and the stench of decomposition...you manky little munchkin.

f**k you and if one, just one, of you overpaid, lazy, half hearted excuses for men dare speak another word in the press this season about either "deserving to finish 4th" or "we can still achieve 4th" or "the gap between us and Woolwich is closing" I will start shitting in jiffy bags and go and buy a load of stamps.

That is quite simply awesome i couldn't stop laughing i didn't want to put in the spurs thread as it deserves its own place here so other don't miss it enjoy weebaws

And as for that little haemorrhoid O’Hara saying he wanted Portsmouth to win, remember who pays your f**king wages. I hope Danielle Lloyd gives you aids you little c**t and Harry recalls you from your loan there before the cup final out of spite. Do you not know how many professional footballers' porridge you're stirring each time you mount that Botox road kill? Opening her jeans must be like opening the letterbox to the flat of a dead alcoholic friend who you've not heard from in 2 weeks and being hit in the face with a thousand flies and the stench of decomposition...you manky little munchkin.

f**k you and if one, just one, of you overpaid, lazy, half hearted excuses for men dare speak another word in the press this season about either "deserving to finish 4th" or "we can still achieve 4th" or "the gap between us and Woolwich is closing" I will start shitting in jiffy bags and go and buy a load of stamps.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The worst of it is, until this sentence; "You played that lanky useless streak of piss Crouch" a full 3 paragraphs in, you're not really 100% sure it wasn't written last night!!

Our stoopid fucking gormless mugs of a squad are certainly talented enough, just too dmub pig-shit thick to do anything about it...

I always used to cringe whenever Wenger's unsettling monotone voiced uttered the words; "Ve have mental strengssssss" but fuck me he knows what he's on about... I dunno, I know we laugh and poke at them for not actually WINNING anything for 7 years, and choking on the occasional one-off Final... but we've certainly paved the way at choking... and when it comes to mental strength, maybe their 16 consecutive years of finishing Top 4 or better compared with our ONE, might be related!!

I now need to wash thoroughly... see what you've done to me Spurs? Got me praising those pikey cunts now... FUCK YOU!

1882 said:
The worst of it is, until this sentence; "You played that lanky useless streak of piss Crouch" a full 3 paragraphs in, you're not really 100% sure it wasn't written last night!!

Our stoopid fucking gormless mugs of a squad are certainly talented enough, just too dmub pig-shit thick to do anything about it...

I always used to cringe whenever Wenger's unsettling monotone voiced uttered the words; "Ve have mental strengssssss" but fuck me he knows what he's on about... I dunno, I know we laugh and poke at them for not actually WINNING anything for 7 years, and choking on the occasional one-off Final... but we've certainly paved the way at choking... and when it comes to mental strength, maybe their 16 consecutive years of finishing Top 4 or better compared with our ONE, might be related!!

I now need to wash thoroughly... see what you've done to me Spurs? Got me praising those pikey cunts now... FUCK YOU!

Funny you say that , but I nearly found myself typing earlier that our next manager needs to be a bit like Arsene Wenger.

Not a big nosed pedo or anything, but someone who will really take this shit by the horns and fucking run it properly for the next ten years.

Back
Top Bottom