Glenn Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My favourite was the one against Oxford? Can't be a.. bothered to Google it but think it was in his last game before the '87 cup final and he collected the balloon the edge of their area, dummied a couple of their players and went round the keeper.
Still the best for scoring the most spectacular goals. Quite a few players score a humdinger once or twice in their careers - Glenn did it consistently over several seasons.

My favourite was the one against Oxford? Can't be a.. bothered to Google it but think it was in his last game before the '87 cup final and he collected the balloon the edge of their area, dummied a couple of their players and went round the keeper.
Still the best for scoring the most spectacular goals. Quite a few players score a humdinger once or twice in their careers - Glenn did it consistently over several seasons.
It was.
My favourite as well.His last goal/Appearance at the lane as a spurs player.

It was... I was there... I seem to remember he was in tears as he blew kisses to the Paxton Road end...

Sadly, it was all Arsene Wenger's doing, as Glenn left for Monaco that Summer...

Here ya go Mrs P... Save the aggro of Googling it!

View:

So we had good reason the hate Wenger before we had good reason to hate Wenger...
Yup... He's always been our kryptonite!

Fucking Denis Nilsen lookalike!!!
(I know it's a cheap shot, but he REALLY DID look like him!)

24113B1100000578-2874855-image-a-23_1418662433504.jpg

Dennis_Nilsen.jpg

...no, he really did!

It was... I was there... I seem to remember he was in tears as he blew kisses to the Paxton Road end...

Sadly, it was all Arsene Wenger's doing, as Glenn left for Monaco that Summer...

View:

I remember it clearly, I had the perfect view of it at the front of The Shelf, was fitting that it was his last goal for us :)

The greatest player i ever saw playing for us,without a shadow of a doubt.

View:

That was my first ever Spurs kit. Still one of our best ever kits IMO

What a player. Along with Gascoigne, Hoddle is IMHO, the greatest natural talent (that made it to pro level) ever produced in England.

Back
Top Bottom