Glenn Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am very happy that I was able to see him live in Frankfurt on March 17th, 1982!
(Even if he scored the decisive 2:1 against us!)
How could I have guessed that i.a. his performance made me adore this club 40 years later?

What a legend!

Anyone think he'd have stuck with Conte's automations.? Not sure, but him and a few other men are WHY I support Spurs. Of the current side....not so much😔
Yeah agree. The automations are fine but there needs to be a few players that ‘go on feel’ and make their own decisions. Watching Sporting, they have two or three quite classy players that are happy to out their football on the ball, or beat a man and a lot a ball.

Have just read (message from October 28th, 2022) that Glenn Hoddle is doing better!

If that is correct, then for me this is the most important news of today in terms of sport!

Freely adapted from Ritchie Blackmore: Carry on Glenn!

Fantastic goal when we played such attractive football (and we actually won the odd trophy by doing so). Reality is the goal would probably have been ruled out these days because the wankers in the VAR booth would have drawn their silly lines on the screen and ruled Falco’s nose as being offside or something as equally daft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom