Glad It's Over

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

contrary to your current belief I'm not having a meltdown I'm calm as can be, jus finished watchn world war z sitn back in my lazy boy chilln lol but I don't like the whole you're only complaining cause we lost yesterday tripe

fact is Perez fucked us, sure we've got a great squad yadda yadda yadda but now we need more time to gel and for the second season running we've lost our best player to these arrogant fucks, I know everything will be alrite I'm a grown up lol

anyway this little debate is boring me, you came in acting like we've stitched them up just as much as they have us which is blatantly not true sure we dug our heels in and got top dollar but they did what they came to do then turned around and strengthened our rivals

I understand you're just trying to be positive but I'm not going to deluded myself into thinking we've one upped them or even matched them over the course of this little special 'feeder club' relationship

Hell I could care less if that's what matters, fine they fucked us rotten. Still, if a player is going to be hellbent on leaving us, which they very likely always will, I'd much rather it be in this manner than anything "pleasant" to a league rival.

The "losing yesterday" bit wasn't necessarily directed at any particular person, but I maintain that the loss didn't help many moods by occurring on the same day as the Bale sale and being followed up by our lack of activity today/Ozil to les Arse.

I swear to god I will have the finest grass I know of around here shipped off to you come May if we don't finish above them.

Hell I could care less if that's what matters, fine they fucked us rotten. Still, if a player is going to be hellbent on leaving us, which they very likely always will, I'd much rather it be in this manner than anything "pleasant" to a league rival.

The "losing yesterday" bit wasn't necessarily directed at any particular person, but I maintain that the loss didn't help many moods by occurring on the same day as the Bale sale and being followed up by our lack of activity today/Ozil to les Arse.

I swear to god I will have the finest grass I know of around here shipped off to you come May if we don't finish above them.

The result yesterday was shit but I was happy with the performance, if everything clicks soon I think we could really push for the title. My main gripe is these cunts poached our best player twice then turned around and sold a fuckn worldie to our biggest rivals. Granted he's not really in a position they drastically needed strengthening but the arrogance and complete fuckery of these spanish cunts has seriously rubbed me the wrong way. Perez needs his head on a stick.

Yeah same here. Fuck Madrid man - but we've come out better from this deal than them, and they've been made to look like proper mugs. Bale is not worth more than Ronaldo and they know it. Imagine the shit Perez will get when they lose the league to Barca this season!

Back
Top Bottom