Glad It's Over

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

now can we tell Madrid to shove any club alliances or agreements up their fuckn holes seeing as how the shaddy cunts absolutely pissed all over it this summer

im-glad-its-over-210x241.jpg

now can we tell Madrid to shove any club alliances or agreements up their fuckn holes seeing as how the shaddy cunts absolutely pissed all over it this summer

They probably feel the same since we dragged it to the end and pulled top dollar from them. I'm all for that relationship ending, but we probably fucked them equally as hard.

They probably feel the same since we dragged it to the end and pulled top dollar from them. I'm all for that relationship ending, but we probably fucked them equally as hard.
Fuck them. We're Spurs, who the fuck are Real Madrid?

They violated the partnership by endlessly tapping up Bale despite our insistence that he was not for sale.

This partnership is a one-way street.

Fuck them. We're Spurs, who the fuck are Real Madrid?

They violated the partnership by endlessly tapping up Bale despite our insistence that he was not for sale.

This partnership is a one-way street.

I'm saying this because the knowledge Perez spent his entire summer being skull-fucked by Levy is a far more satisfying feeling than feeling bitter over how they've gone about the transfer.

you can believe that if you wanna but at the end of the day they've took our best player and strengthened our biggest rivals as one last fuck you

you can believe that if you wanna but at the end of the day they've took our best player and strengthened our biggest rivals as one last fuck you

We have the strongest squad I've ever seen at Spurs, and quite possibly ever. I'd take our new lot any day over what les Arse brought in. Believe you me, I'm not defending Madrid. I've referred to them many times on here as a giant parasite on us, but all things considered we fucked 'em hard back and came out stronger on top of it.

We will also finish above the South London Nomads. Guarantee it.

Mate money is nothing to Madrid so we didn't really fuck them hard

they've took our best player 2 seasons running now fucking up our preseason preparations, circling us like vultures looking to cherry pick our best talent

sure we've strengthened well both times but it's gonna be never ending transitional seasons if we don't break the trend

they tried to take AVB too ffs and will probably be back for him again when Ancelloti gets the inevitable fickle cunt boot

they're treating us like their fucking feeder club except they don't give us any good players

they've took our best player 2 seasons running now fucking up our preseason preparations, circling us like vultures looking to cherry pick our best talent

sure we've strengthened well both times but it's gonna be never ending transitional seasons if we don't break the trend

they tried to take AVB too ffs and will probably be back for him again when Ancelloti gets the inevitable fickle cunt boot

they're treating us like their fucking feeder club except they don't give us any good players

:vdvhmm:

It isn't all about money, and ffs man please don't make it out like I'm defending those fucks. Perez and the rest of the club have had to deal with incredible pressure to get this deal done for well over a month. Their own players couldn't even go into training without being hassled with questions about it. And a fair few of those same players, despite their words, probably are not going to be happy watching Bale walk into their locker room. Sure, they have taken our best two players the last two years, but count your blessings man, we're no longer forced to sell our players to ManUre or even Woolwich while having a dagger at our throat. We sell to who the fuck we want now, and for a world record fee. No one would be complaining had we won yesterday. We're all frustrated, yeah. We football fans suck at patience. But relax my friend, we will come out on top of all of this.

It isn't all about money, and ffs man please don't make it out like I'm defending those fucks. Perez and the rest of the club have had to deal with incredible pressure to get this deal done for well over a month. Their own players couldn't even go into training without being hassled with questions about it. And a fair few of those same players, despite their words, probably are not going to be happy watching Bale walk into their locker room. Sure, they have taken our best two players the last two years, but count your blessings man, we're no longer forced to sell our players to ManUre or even Woolwich while having a dagger at our throat. We sell to who the fuck we want now, and for a world record fee. No one would be complaining had we won yesterday. We're all frustrated, yeah. We football fans suck at patience. But relax my friend, we will come out on top of all of this.

Perez was the one who created the pressure to get his man and to make out that Levy has fucked them close to the fucking we got makes you sound deluded tbh especially with the Ozil sale. Sure we got aload of doe but our team has had it's heart ripped out 2 seasons running now completely fucking our preparation for the new season. This is effectively another transition season as we've so many new players to bed in and we've never been forced to sell anyone to woolwich so quit bein a sensationalist twat. Player power dictates everything these days so rest assured whoever has a stand out year this time around will be the subject of more tapping up from somewhere then we'll likely repeat this long drawn out cunt of a process. Lastly my mood has fuck all to do with yesterdays result as I was generally very pleased with the performance. I think we have a great squad and can have a great season but it doesn't change the fact Perez has royally fucked us.

Perez was the one who created the pressure to get his man and to make out that Levy has fucked them close to the fucking we got makes you sound deluded tbh especially with the Ozil sale. Sure we got aload of doe but our team has had it's heart ripped out 2 seasons running now completely fucking our preparation for the new season. This is effectively another transition season as we've so many new players to bed in and we've never been forced to sell anyone to woolwich so quit bein a sensationalist twat. Player power dictates everything these days so rest assured whoever has a stand out year this time around will be the subject of more tapping up from somewhere then we'll likely repeat this long drawn out cunt of a process. Lastly my mood has fuck all to do with yesterdays result as I was generally very pleased with the performance. I think we have a great squad and can have a great season but it doesn't change the fact Perez has royally fucked us.

Christ dude, run out of weed tonight? I didn't say anything that merited that kind of a response or a dislike. I'm not even arguing with you ffs, just pointing out that we weren't the ones to get entirely fucked by this process. Look online bud, we've been praised by almost every expert as having one of the very best windows of anyone. There isn't a Spurs fan anywhere, "sensationalist" or not, who is fine with losing Bale to Madrid. BUT HE FUCKING WANTED TO GO!!! There is NOTHING we could have done about it. They acted like cunts, Bale's agents acted like cunts, and they had him act like one last week. So the club, being realistic, did what they could do to rectify the situation into the best shape possible. And my entire point was that we did a damn fine job IMO. I think you'll find dealing with situations realistically is a far better response for your own health than emoting about the most negative points possible. So ease up mate, all will be okay.

Christ dude, run out of weed tonight? I didn't say anything that merited that kind of a response or a dislike. I'm not even arguing with you ffs, just pointing out that we weren't the ones to get entirely fucked by this process. Look online bud, we've been praised by almost every expert as having one of the very best windows of anyone. There isn't a Spurs fan anywhere, "sensationalist" or not, who is fine with losing Bale to Madrid. BUT HE FUCKING WANTED TO GO!!! There is NOTHING we could have done about it. They acted like cunts, Bale's agents acted like cunts, and they had him act like one last week. So the club, being realistic, did what they could do to rectify the situation into the best shape possible. And my entire point was that we did a damn fine job IMO. I think you'll find dealing with situations realistically is a far better response for your own health than emoting about the most negative points possible. So ease up mate, all will be okay.

contrary to your current belief I'm not having a meltdown I'm calm as can be, jus finished watchn world war z sitn back in my lazy boy chilln lol but I don't like the whole you're only complaining cause we lost yesterday tripe

fact is Perez fucked us, sure we've got a great squad yadda yadda yadda but now we need more time to gel and for the second season running we've lost our best player to these arrogant fucks, I know everything will be alrite I'm a grown up lol

anyway this little debate is boring me, you came in acting like we've stitched them up just as much as they have us which is blatantly not true sure we dug our heels in and got top dollar but they did what they came to do then turned around and strengthened our rivals

I understand you're just trying to be positive but I'm not going to deluded myself into thinking we've one upped them or even matched them over the course of this little special 'feeder club' relationship

Back
Top Bottom