Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha fuck, he's going to get injured for another 2 months.

Hope Poch has had a conversation to say that Lo Celso has only been fit enough to play for s few minutes in one match since coming back injured from the last international break..

I'd be tempted to suggest Poch pulls him completely, so that Lo Celso has a longer redt.

Hope Poch has had a conversation to say that Lo Celso has only been fit enough to play for s few minutes in one match since coming back injured from the last international break..

I'd be tempted to suggest Poch pulls him completely, so that Lo Celso has a longer redt.

I think with both GLC and Foyth, we know exactly what will happen in regards to international fixtures and league matches.

I don't blame them for wanting to play for the national team. They are footballers who don't play.

I think with both GLC and Foyth, we know exactly what will happen in regards to international fixtures and league matches.

I don't blame them for wanting to play for the national team. They are footballers who don't play.

Sadly true.

But if I had only been fit enough to come off the bench for 20 minutes I'd hope they feel a bit guilty in going off to play 90 minutes I one of both internstionals

I am just wondering if Poch is even aware that GLC is on loan from Betis ? :D

I mean, maybe crowd should chant it in Everton game, to make him aware. Otherwise "he will be integrated over course of a season" and by May he has played like 400 minutes and demands to go back to Betis, for not getting chance to play
:lamelashock:

I am just wondering if Poch is even aware that GLC is on loan from Betis ? :D

I mean, maybe crowd should chant it in Everton game, to make him aware. Otherwise "he will be integrated over course of a season" and by May he has played like 400 minutes and demands to go back to Betis, for not getting chance to play
:lamelashock:

Except it's not really a loan deal... it was structured that way to screw over PSG.....

Agree he should start, but I suspect he won’t be on until panic sets in at 2-0 on 85 minutes.
Make it 86 minutes, 85 is Moura's cue to make an appearance remember 😎 I would love to see a stat of Poch's substitutions for last season and this and see how many have been made before the 70th minute not due to an injury. Also when did he last make one at half time, again not because of an injury. :thumbdown:

My inference obviously, is that I believe he leaves it far too late for a substitute to have any real influence on the game. I also tend to question his choice of who leaves and who comes on. It does seem to be somewhat of a recurring pattern during our matches, particularly when losing.

Last edited:

If Poch isn't going to play Lo Celso it makes no difference whether he's injured playing for Argentina, in fact it gives Poch more of an excuse to leave him out of the team. Seems as though he's determined to limit the time our newcomers have on the pitch in case they improve our game and we start to pick up points.

Back
Top Bottom