Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd like to see him tried at LW, cutting in on his right, with Sess overlapping from LB. I'm sure he'd be fine out right as well. Should definitely take Dele's spot in CAM when Dele needs a rest or is out of form.

He's quality. Needs time to adapt to the club and league. I'm not sure that he'll ever be a nailed-on first 11 for us, but part of becoming a stronger squad is having better bench players, and he certainly strengthens our options.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gio in the middle behind Kane. Rotate him with Dele.
That seems to be his prime position I think. But that of course creates the conundrum of him competing with Dele for game time. And right now Dele seems to be Mou's favorite.

Maybe he could play as a deep lying playmaker but that would of course affect Tanguy.

Eriksen fucking off will do Gio a lot of good since any and all game time that he gets would logically go to Gio.

The best passes are a massive part of quick play and winning games, I've seen him pass behind a few times.

The better the pass Dele gets, the quicker he can do something with the ball, maybe something was on with a better pass from Gio.

No one but the players know, so why try to apportion some sort of blame behind things that happen between passionate players in the heat of a match all the time?

IMO He's not really siezed his chances when given minutes so far, he needs to put in a good show soon.

I get hes new, and he hasnt started many. But he needs to do more IMO.

Hes an experienced Argentinian international thats played for PSG and starred in La Liga. I expect and demand more from him. Same with Ndombele.

Both 50m players. The honeymoon is over. Time to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom