Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes El Salvador. Heavy hitters right there.

Ballon d’or incoming I’m sure.

I’m sure he’ll turn this MOTM performance against El Farmers in to some quality and consistency for Spurs.

(Spurs twitter in a week: Lo Celso has suffered an injury to his thigh. He will be returning at an undisclosed date which will happen to coincide with whenever Argentina play next.)

To be honest, might be time to start having the conversation of starting him over Maddison.
Think I’d like to see :

Vicario
Porro Romero VdV Udogie
Bantancur
Sarr LoCelso
Maddison Werner
Son​
Next game, with Johnson first sub on (think he doesn’t have legs/lungs/oxylipins for 90 presently, hence much more effective second half sub).

Shake up CM and give Maddison a jolt.

To be honest, might be time to start having the conversation of starting him over Maddison.

Said in the match thread; if it's form then he's not un-droppable and has no right to sulk after being subbed.

If it's just physical and he's frustrated then he gets my sympathy; but whilst GLC is fit again, use Madz from the bench to pick the lock as teams tire.

Last edited:
Said in the match thread; if it's form then he's not un-droppable and has no right to sulk after being subbed.

If it's just physical and he's frustrated then he gets my sympathy; but whilst GLC is fit again, use him from the bench to pick the lock as teams tire.

Maddison was absolutely woeful today.

I'd like to hope he was sulking because he realised how shite he was. Though I don't think hes 100% tbh and hasn't been since he returned.

I'd like to hope he was sulking because he realised how shite he was. Though I don't think hes 100% tbh and hasn't been since he returned.
I ain't gonna agree but..he was on the missing list when Drag and Cuti were trying to pass out of defence.
So was Biss to be fair but this can't go on.

He came back too early and hasn’t fully recovered as he’s been playing too hard.

if it gives him more time to recover fully I absolutely support giving GLC more minutes.

Back
Top Bottom