Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which was when? On the eve of our first pre-season game. Not at the latter end of the window or related to our striving for 2/3 CBs as you originally implied......

If we'd given up on any movement at MF then why was one of the main stories of the final week of the window PEH/Gallagher?
what are you talking about? we've been striving for 2 cbs since Ange got here. You think we just suddenly decided to target cbs later on?

so what about stories? it was reported after the window that the Gallagher deal wasn't even close. I mean we will never know what would have happened if Hojbjerg.

All starting to feel a bit Lionel Hutz with this fella.

Giovani Lo Celso

Giovani? No, sell so!

lionel-hutz-business-card-the-simpsons.png

PEH & GLC out / Eze in

Too much sense.... Time is perfect....

Bored of these lads (GLC) that never play; taking up spots and limiting out depth.

That's not how things played out.... It was clear fairly early in the summer that GLC was gonna get another crack..... It wasn't a reaction to the closing weeks of the window.

PEH leaving (or not) was clearly the catalyst for us signing another MF.

Lo Celso stayed because no acceptable bids arrived. No other reason. Same as Hojbjerg. They at least reached a basic level of professionalism unlike Ndombele which is why he got bombed out and they became squad players.

Now that Ange knows Lo Celso can’t even stay fit for 45 minutes I’m sure he will be binned at the first opportunity.

Lo Celso stayed because no acceptable bids arrived. No other reason. Same as Hojbjerg. They at least reached a basic level of professionalism unlike Ndombele which is why he got bombed out and they became squad players.

Now that Ange knows Lo Celso can’t even stay fit for 45 minutes I’m sure he will be binned at the first opportunity.

Totally agreed.

I mean I think Spurs future can go on just well without both - PEH and GLC. We have brilliant options to midfield in Biss, Sarr, Bentancur and Madders.
But if I'd have to keep one of those, it is PEH all day long. He also has his limitations and thats why he is behind mentioned 4, BUT he also has something to offer AND he is always available.

Gold:

Giovani Lo Celso​

The Argentine has been out with a quads issue suffered in the first half of the cup exit at Fulham. Postecoglou did seem to indicate that Lo Celso had trained ahead of the win against Sheffield United but he has remained unavailable since.

The Australian played a key part in deciding to keep Lo Celso in the summer and the 27-year-old is keen to fight for his spot this season. He will be hoping to be involved again sooner rather than later.

Gold:

Giovani Lo Celso​

The Argentine has been out with a quads issue suffered in the first half of the cup exit at Fulham. Postecoglou did seem to indicate that Lo Celso had trained ahead of the win against Sheffield United but he has remained unavailable since.

The Australian played a key part in deciding to keep Lo Celso in the summer and the 27-year-old is keen to fight for his spot this season. He will be hoping to be involved again sooner rather than later.

It's a joke.

Fight for his place - I mean how is that even possible.

Gold:

Giovani Lo Celso​

‘Fighting for his spot’

On the treatment table?

Where is this cunt? His quality is needed in games where Maddison is flagging, he's the only real "like for like" replacement we have - even if Madders is levels above.

It's a position we will need to fill in January if this cunt can't get fit and compete.

Where is this cunt? His quality is needed in games where Maddison is flagging, he's the only real "like for like" replacement we have - even if Madders is levels above.

It's a position we will need to fill in January if this cunt can't get fit and compete.

Like for like?

Get help mate, honestly or go to Specsavers.

Back
Top Bottom