GET WINDY ON THE ACTUAL PODCAST !!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think anyone would argue against getting windy (@WindyCOYS) aka Windizzle on the actual podcast, dropping knowledge for the whole hour episode.
Let's make it happen and persuade him as I know he's apprehensive! #getwindyon
P.S, can't express how much I appreciate the show lads, Football's an amazing thing..
COYFS

I've checked the ip address in admin control panel and 'Nevill_H' is posting from the same IP address as Windy.

Due to the blatant self-promotional propaganda, I've banned both Nevill and Windy as they are one and the same person.

Cheers.

Is it wise to make even a mild joke at Windy's expense, Spook? I mean, you've got a family. We've all got families.

THAT WASN'T ME THAT POSTED THE ABOVE POST. CASE HACKED MY LOGIN. CASE WHAT YOU PLAYING AT? OUT OF ORDER MATE, BANG OUT OF ORDER.

Back
Top Bottom