Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in 322. I think it will be choose your own seat!
Last seat map I looked at (I know, what a rock n roll existence I lead...) looks pretty healthy. I know some people from work who are going for the first time and really excited. I hope it's a positive evening and atmosphere... but that the beer queues are not too bad.

From the highlights this guy does the same thing Skipp does well. I'm not understanding this loan move. Does Mou like him more because he is taller? They are both unproven as Skipp really hasn't had much PL experience. Very odd

If you'd seen him play, surely you'd have known the change in manager and formation is exactly why he isn't getting in the team...

Sissoko is not a better footballer than him at all. That'd absurd.

I've seen him play numerous times. He walks into our team at present.

Have to disagree with you mate honestly, think he is being really overhyped personally, guess we will find out one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom