Gary Mabbutt -hospital

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy was my idol growing up, proof that diabetes didn't stop you doing what you wanted to do.

No matter what Harry Kane does in his Spurs career (and by God it looks like it could be an epic one) Mabbs will always be my idea of the Quintessential Spurs player.

We should send him something... what do you send a bloke in hospital for surgery who can't eat chocolate?
Let's have a whip round (seriously... could indiegogo or something)

We should send him something... what do you send a bloke in hospital for surgery who can't eat chocolate?
Let's have a whip round (seriously... could indiegogo or something)

Chocolate for Diabetics.......
Or a lifetime supply of Hustler magazine.

Either or...

Having just investigated the quality of her artistic output via Fake Driving School. I'd be very skeptical that anyone would realistically not go near that :) I am however dubious that she would be able to assess a 3 point turn with any credibility.
She can reverse into my bay any time she pleases.

Back
Top Bottom