Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For a long time now, when we win freekicks, Im almost sure nothing much is going to happen. But now we have a world class freekick taker. Tanguy winning freekicks near opposite box will now be an genuine chance to score from.

Bale used to win a few too so we’ll get the ‘diver’ accusations again

I’m sure Jose will teach him how to dive properly and he will be a clever cunt now

I’m not onboard with this lower your expectations stuff, I genuinely think Bale will blow this league away. His technical ability is insane. He will be aiming to win player of the year and I wouldn't bet against him doing it.

If his pace is not what it used to be he is still head and shoulders above people like Bergwijn and Moura.

Not everyone.....

Joe-Hart-HS.jpg

Two footed means almost if not perfectly equally talented with both feet. Ronaldo is famous for being ambidextrous. Son is arguably ambidextrous, and surely two footed.

Bale's right foot has gotten much better over the years. But let's not pretend his right foot is anywhere near that magnificent left foot.

Two footed means almost if not perfectly equally talented with both feet. Ronaldo is famous for being ambidextrous. Son is arguably ambidextrous, and surely two footed.

Bale's right foot has gotten much better over the years. But let's not pretend his right foot is anywhere near that magnificent left foot.

He scored some lovely goals with his right foot for Spurs. Against Chelsea, Utd and Woolwich too.

Its just one of those weird things in football. A left footer scoring with his right foot looks weird in the same way seeing a left footer take a penalty seems odd too.

But a right footer scoring with his left foot doesn't look AS weird.

Aesthetics man.

Back
Top Bottom