Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. This makes me smile
2. Can’t help but think a small part of the reason for the move from Spurs perspective is to serve as a bit of a cautionary tale for Harry Kane.

Oh, man - if this is true - hats off to your, Gareth - what a classy lad

Is Kane , Bale and Son even legal ? Surely it can’t be , I mean we have one of the best attacking partnerships in the PL at the moment in Son and Kane and now we are adding Bale into the mix , it’s absolute pure fucking filth and should come with an adult warning ! :pochhail:
Maybe Lloris could shout FORE when we change direction of play?

I can now reveal Levy's way to clinch the deal to bring Bale back.

Spurs leased the golf course next to the traning ground !

I think Fattynomates Fattynomates simply got the golf course wrong when he clamed Bale, Levy and Hitchen were playing golf directly Bale arrived at Spurs !

Last edited:
Genuinely think we will batter spam with Bale in the team. He's got a point to prove and I'm assuming we will have close to our strongest 11 out. If we're 3 or more up after the hour, I fully expect them to kick chunks out of us. Definitely a game for an intelligent bunch of cnuts.

Not a golf pun but keeping with the theme of golf, I wonder what the chances are of bale going over to the corner flag when he scores and pretending to try and putt the ball and then one someone else lifts up the flag? If he doesn’t do that for his first goal then we really should just send him back to Madrid! :baletroll:

Now this is definitely more interesting to discuss than the endless golf puns, which are getting a bit rough.

Another subtle celebration could be plucking some grass to see 'where sits the winds.'

HLoDQQp.jpg
Thread winner.

Back
Top Bottom