Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB said today in a press conference how Bale was in great form and tonight will be a good match so fingers crossed for bale and spurs!

Encouraging from David Pleat on the BBC text commentary/5Live...

"If you're a Tottenham supporter you want to be a bit disbelieving of Gareth Bale. I go to the Tottenham training ground a lot and he is very humble. He is not ready to move abroad but I don't think he will worry about the publicity his efforts are creating. I don't think he will disappear for the mega bucks."

"If you're a Tottenham supporter you want to be a bit disbelieving of Gareth Bale. I go to the Tottenham training ground a lot and he is very humble. He is not ready to move abroad but I don't think he will worry about the publicity his efforts are creating. I don't think he will disappear for the mega bucks."

:freundgoal: :avbpray:

_46051276_pleat.jpg

"Good evening everyone"

I want to believe everything about him being humble , feeling well at the club , not being overly eager to go look for the money, taking us to the next level etc but last time i believed that lil sulky bastard dissed the chicken badge

So i ll get a headstart and repeat a thousands times , Gareth Bale you cuntish treacherous bastard. So when he leaves i wont be too gutted.

who am i kidding , please dont leave , please feed my naive hopes and dreams about football Gareth. I was only kidding , i love you.

BBC Sport would have you believe that it is on a 'higher plane' of investigative journalism. In reality though they are about as tabloid as it gets. They know their website will get millions of hits over the summer if they can whip up the Bale transfer frenzy, hence 'Hello mister Barca man, can you please talk to me for a few minutes about Gareth Bale... Go on, say anything about him... He's good isn't he...?'

Cunts.

:avbnaa:

Wow, watching that goal again Sceeseesny did really poor. Sounds cliched at this point, but he should take a lesson from Lloris. He's GOT to be quicker to sweep up the ball when that happens, even more so because Woolwich are playing a high line as well.

I want to believe everything about him being humble , feeling well at the club , not being overly eager to go look for the money, taking us to the next level etc but last time i believed that lil sulky bastard dissed the chicken badge

So i ll get a headstart and repeat a thousands times , Gareth Bale you cuntish treacherous bastard. So when he leaves i wont be too gutted.

who am i kidding , please dont leave , please feed my naive hopes and dreams about football Gareth. I was only kidding , i love you.
Its not the players so much its the agents, the greed about wanting their cut from a potential massive transfer fee. Agents have a big influence on those who dont have the capacity to understand and appriciate that there are some things money cannot buy!!

Wow, watching that goal again Sceeseesny did really poor. Sounds cliched at this point, but he should take a lesson from Lloris. He's GOT to be quicker to sweep up the ball when that happens, even more so because Woolwich are playing a high line as well.
The main thing about playing for a team with a high line as a goalkeeper is that you don't have your starting position on the line! Depending on where the ball is atm you stand a proportionate amount of yards from the line and where Siggy had the ball the 6yard line is not the appropriate starting position

Unless of course you have Lennons acceleration that is, then you can start in the stands and get there, but sneezy is increibly slow (watch the second goal VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur , it's even worse from a keepers PoV)

Back
Top Bottom