Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His fauxhawk really annoys me. But when I think about it, I'm not really sure which hair style would look good on him...leading me to believe it's not the fauxhawk at all, but rather his face which annoys me.

That being said, his body is pretty enviable. I'm not afraid to admit that.

You know what, thank you very much.

The way everyone aquitted at Spurs themselves here to this family just gave me back a chunk of faith in modern football and the people in it.

Nice, real, upfront and attentive without being overly sentimental for the cameras, the boys health issues in mind.

Well done, Spurs pro's.

His fauxhawk really annoys me. But when I think about it, I'm not really sure which hair style would look good on him...leading me to believe it's not the fauxhawk at all, but rather his face which annoys me.

That being said, his body is pretty enviable. I'm not afraid to admit that.

I'm no hairdresser but I reckon the fauxhawk (fauxhican?) directs your eye upward, away from the slightly simian jaw. Works on him.

Not on most other people with one, that's for sure.

You know what, thank you very much.

The way everyone aquitted at Spurs themselves here to this family just gave me back a chunk of faith in modern football and the people in it.

Nice, real, upfront and attentive without being overly sentimental for the cameras, the boys health issues in mind.

Well done, Spurs pro's.

Aye that's brilliant that is. Stuck a massive smile on my face.

so mata feels a hand on his shoulder when he's jogging, goes down and wins a penalty.

bale gets an arm around the waist and a knock to the knee while running at about 20km/h, goes down and gets a yellow card.

sounds about right

Who would be better? I'm sure he's taking them because he's the best at them in training.

No he is taking them because of his ego and off the back of a couple of flukey goals.

He is criminally wasteful with his delivery and either gifts possesion back to the opposition or blasts the ball into the wall. He is NOT Cristano Ronaldo, we waste precious time and effort sending our centre backs up for free kicks corners etc. only for him to waste them and for them to have to sprint back to defend.

With his current wastefulness we would be better served giving someone else a go. ANYBODY ELSE He is as bad at set pieces as Jenas.

No he is taking them because of his ego and off the back of a couple of flukey goals.

He is criminally wasteful with his delivery and either gifts possesion back to the opposition or blasts the ball into the wall. He is NOT Cristano Ronaldo, we waste precious time and effort sending our centre backs up for free kicks corners etc. only for him to waste them and for them to have to sprint back to defend.

With his current wastefulness we would be better served giving someone else a go. ANYBODY ELSE He is as bad at set pieces as Jenas.

Sounds like a Ronaldo free kick to me... :gallashmm:

His free-kicks have improved vastly this season, more often than not he forces the keeper into a save, having Siggy and Walker as alternatives have definitely improved our set pieces this season.

DONE, MY G-BALE TEE IS DONE:bale2:

716336941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom