Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are numerous interviews out there with team mates and journalists that confirm he speaks decent Spanish. Just doesn’t like doing it in public and is quite introverted.

Ok fair enough
I wasn’t aware of that

Sure was....brilliant episode. Always remember the mix up with having sex and holidays and Basil being asked "How many times do you manage it ?" :roflmao: :roflmao:

Then the shrink saying “I wonder if you manage it at all “ and Basil’s face!

Enough material here for a conference
lol

One thing people forget is that in the idea of the mega-millionaire footballer taking less money for a chance at his professional ambitions, there's a considerably less rich agent who would be made to take less money for nothing.

Not saying that's good, but is has a lot of explanatory power for the way things are.

If he's simply allowing himself to be pimped then surely that too is his own silly fault.

Maybe I'm being naive, but what kind of agent to player deal gives the AGENT final say?

Nice boat, just like the one I have in the back yard ;)
I've seen that boat...
s-l1600.png

Back
Top Bottom