Gareth Bale at Old Trafford tonight

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

gary-busey-bankruptcy-e1328779645596.png

Garry B!

Silly cunt. Watching the game or not...he knows about the speculation.

Watch it at home you muppet.
Meh, load of shit IMO. It's a huge match, he knows some of the players (rat face was playing after all) and it's the biggest club match of the season so far. Why the fuck should he have to sit at home?

Jesus, it's like you're going to get annoyed if a different manager sits in the stands at WHL to "fuel speculation".

When he signs a contract with either club, then I'll be bothered. Until then this idea of "fuelling speculation" is media cdriven nonsense lapped up by that type of fan who's waiting for an outrage to get their knickers in a twist over.

Meh, load of shit IMO. It's a huge match, he knows some of the players (rat face was playing after all) and it's the biggest club match of the season so far. Why the fuck should he have to sit at home?

Jesus, it's like you're going to get annoyed if a different manager sits in the stands at WHL to "fuel speculation".

When he signs a contract with either club, then I'll be bothered. Until then this idea of "fuelling speculation" is media cdriven nonsense lapped up by that type of fan who's waiting for an outrage to get their knickers in a twist over.
I agree with Carl. Going to see a Real Madrid game in person is only going to cause a shitstorm. Just sit and watch it in your big ass house.

Probably signed a pre-contract for a packet of Spanish Quavers and a stick of Fergie's chewing gum.

But I hope he left the sherberts alone at Ryan's creaky knees up, I believe we have a game tomorrow.

Gareth Bale goes to watch his two heroes play shocker. Nothing to see here... Except for this LOVERLY gif I spent a whole hour on, which I'm shamelessly posting again.

Back
Top Bottom