Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur… Monday 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sess and Sanchez playing next to each other???

200.gif
Lady Gaga Ok GIF

It'd be a travesty if Lloris and Son start this game.

Romero, Bentancur, Kulusevski and Kane in the same line up without those two idiots and we have a chance.

As much as I love this team, If i see Son or Hugo in the starting Lineup for this one I wont be buying my yearly calendar from the Spurs shop! :contefacepalm2:

I wonder what Spurs we will see, will it be Spurs that go 2-0 down in the first half and then start playing after half time or will we see Spurs that go 2-0 up in the first half then shit the bed in the second half and gift the other team 4 goals! :contehandshead:

Fucking horse has bolted on that front mate...
It hasn't. It could get worse (not qualifying for Europe). It's a bad situation right now, but we don't need it getting worse. This club could just drift to the end of the season, be out of Europe with all the consequences that entails.

It hasn't. It could get worse (not qualifying for Europe). It's a bad situation right now, but we don't need it getting worse. This club could just drift to the end of the season, be out of Europe with all the consequences that entails.

Champions League qualification is starting to look a stretch now which leaves us with Europa League or Conference League.

Without going over old arguments again and again, most of our fans would entirely turn their noses up at trying to win either of those trophies because they're beneath us or something given our incredible trophy haul over the last 20 years. And if that's how we treat European competition whats the point in qualifying?

We will win this one.

Its a fairly meaningless and pressure free game as I think top 4 is pretty much gone, so this is usually when our bunch of sackless wonders remember they are footballers and play with the shackles of pressure off their shoulders. It will be like Billy Smarts circus at the back and we will probably gift them at least 2 goals but I can see a cheeky 3-2 Spurs.

Then I have us down for a loss to PNE which will be pretty much season over realistically, and then we will get slapped up at home by City by 4 or 5 goals. Somewhere in there Conte will walk, there will be a protest which about 25 people attend with an acoustic guitar and then we all wait with baited breath for the club statement we were promised which will consist of the usual tropes about not doing business in January, they tried but the opportunities didn't arise and that the club is "dissappointed with recent results"

Levy will cap it off by announcing the meat pies have gone up 5p on a match day.

Always glass half full me.....

Back
Top Bottom