Fulham 'neutral end'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am going on Saturday and sitting In the neutral bit- block p3 - just wanted to know
If anyone else is sitting in the neutral bit-- and if there will be many spurs fans, and if they will allow you in with a spurs shirt

Thanks for anyone's help

I'm also in the neutral end. I'd keep your shirt hidden until you get into the ground. Fulham aren't very 'nawty' but there stewards might be jobsworths.

Craven Cottage IS a neutral end. Fulham have hardly any vocal support, great little stadium go every year. But we kill it every year, as we have the whole end behind goal.

I think this is filmed from Neautral bit.......goose bumps! See you Sat!

I'm also in the neutral end. I'd keep your shirt hidden until you get into the ground. Fulham aren't very 'nawty' but there stewards might be jobsworths.
I am going on Saturday and sitting In the neutral bit- block p3 - just wanted to know
If anyone else is sitting in the neutral bit-- and if there will be many spurs fans, and if they will allow you in with a spurs shirt

Thanks for anyone's help

you all go in the same turnstiles ...away fans & nuetral.......... most nuetrals will be spurs always
always a good day out along the river.

Craven Cottage IS a neutral end. Fulham have hardly any vocal support, great little stadium go every year. But we kill it every year, as we have the whole end behind goal.

I think this is filmed from Neautral bit.......goose bumps! See you Sat!

no its not!..the neutral bit is from the center of the stand going left as you look at it.
thats fimed fromthe riverside stand

Back
Top Bottom