Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There will be games when we do enough and win like tonight and then there will be times when it completely clicks and destroy teams.
I honestly think the window is massive for us. I hope we do the right thing and strengthen and not wait till the summer.

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball, text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply) or WhatsApp 03301231826

Take Son and Maddison out of this Spurs team and they are decidedly ordinary. Incredibly lucky against us (Liverpool) and a lucky draw at Woolwich. The league never lies it is said. Well it does this season.
Alan

Take Salah and Diaz out of Liverpool, same thing. Delusional scouse cunts. Of course their recent 2 nil win against ten man Everton was just Champaign football from start to finish I suppose.

The only squad in the league that can look good without two star players is Man City.

Wouldnt an early goal be nice , then put them to the sword

Newcastle did just that.

I hate Selhurst Park. Small ground, fans close to pitch. Friday under the lights. It has all the hallmarks of dropped points.

But with them missing their two best players and their two best creative players, we have such a great chance.

Those fringe players were great tonight - PEH was outstanding, Emerson and Skipp were great too.
Delighted with the win but seriously ?

Royal was out of sorts on the left .. no harm done

Skipp wasn’t at the pace of the match … no shame he’s struggling for minutes

And Peh was Meh …. Did fine but nothing more than fine …. It was a shame to see all the playing through the middle and clever triangles you get with Biss missing

You could see the flair was missing …. Madds having to drop deeper to make things happen

Peh is what he is … and tonight outstanding wasn’t one of them

Jesus wept Sky are desperate for Fulham to get something out of this.

Can you imagine if this were one of their beloved teams? They'd be cooing and purring.

In our case "it doesn't seem like it's going to be Fulham's night".

You carry on though. It makes it all the sweeter.

On the American broadcast I was getting annoyed in the opposite way. They were talking about how Spurs wrapped up 3 points and a clean sheet with 15 minutes still to play in the game. Stop Jinxing us!

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball, text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply) or WhatsApp 03301231826

Take Son and Maddison out of this Spurs team and they are decidedly ordinary. Incredibly lucky against us (Liverpool) and a lucky draw at Woolwich. The league never lies it is said. Well it does this season.
Alan
They said that about Kane…

Back
Top Bottom