Fulham (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zin

Supporter
Lloris - 7.5 - not much to do but did well when needed

Naughton - 7.5 - time for him to get a run in this his favoured position
Dawson - 6 - so sad now he was getting into decent form and above the pecking order from Gallas
Caulker - 7 - ball playing defender, long future with us
Vertonghen - 7 - not at his early season best but slotting in at left back for now well enough

Sandro - 8 - beast, his 42 yard goal opened up the game
Dembele - 7 - working up to fitness, loving his ball control

Bale - 6 - never a dive and his one good shot resulted in his hamstring, not his day
Dempsey - 7 - in and out of the game but got his assist again and performing at a much better level now
Lennon - 6 - please find some form Aaron

Defoe - 7.5 - extra 2 points for the goals..

Subs:
Gallas - 6.5 - hoping Kaboul or BAE are back soon so he doesn't have to be used too much
Siggy - 7.5 - much better, beautiful assist for Defoe's first

Lloris- 8.5

Naughton- 7.5
Dawson- n/a
Caulker- 8
Vertonghen- 7.5

Sandro- 8
Dembele-8

Bale- 6
Dempsey- 7
Lennon- 6.5

Defoe-8

Subs:
Gallas- 6
Siggy-7
el Tom- n/a

Lloris - 8

Naughton - 7
Dawson - 6
Caulker - 8
Vertonghen - 8

Sandro - 9
Dembele - 9

Bale - 7
Dempsey - 9
Lennon - 8

Defoe - 10

Subs:
Gallas - 8
Siggy - 9

Lloris - 8

Naughton - 8
Caulker - 8
Dawson - 7
Verts - 7.5

Sandro - 8.5
Dembele - 8

Lennon - 6.5
Dempsey - 7.5
Bale - 6.5

Defoe - 8

Siggy - 8
Gallas - 7.5

Anyone think Bale's injury is payback for this little stunt?

3769200-3x4-700x933.jpg

Lloris - 7.5

Naughton - 7.5
Dawson - n/a
Caulker - 7.5
Vertonghen - 7

Sandro - 8
Dembele - 7

Lennon - 6
Dempsey - 6.5
Bale - 6

Defoe - 8.5

Gallas - 6.5
Siggy - 7

Lloris 7 - Not really just seven points, but he didn't do enough get a higher rating..
Naughton 7.5 - Involved a lot, great confidence and controlled raids forward...
Caulker 7 - Great.
Dawson - :avbshit:

Vertonghen 7 - Solid as always

Lennon 7.5 - Always runs around, not much involved in the attacking part of the game, but in the defence he is a great support to the RB. Loved the praise he got from AVB in the PMI (Post Match Interview - that's a new one, I feel so cool right now :avbfacepalm: )
Sandro 7.5 - GOOOOOOLASO, lovely shot (not a blooper from Schwarchchcher, just a brilliant shot). Also he is a BEAST!
Dembele 7.5 - I love him and he is a genuine Spurs player just what we needed hallelujah I love him
Bale - 6.5:avblol: :avblol: :avblol: :avbshit:.... :avbshock: :bale2: :defoe: Hope he's gonna make it for Christmas..

Dempsey 8 - Loved his pass to Defoe for the 3rd goal, looked like he had something to prove for the home fans. Great match all over.

Defoe 7.5 - 119th and 120th league goal and He's a Yiddo

Subs:
Gallas 6.5 - :gallas:

Gylfi 7 - His dribbling before he assisted JD for the 0-2 goal was lovely, looked like some of the pre-season matches.

Carrol - Top lad, great performance. Just one of those days he couldn't be rated..:harrysmile:

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 7
Caulker - 7
Gallas - 6 (not rating Daws)
Vertonghen - 7

Sandro - 8
Dembele - 7

Lennon - 7
Dempsey - 7
Bale - 6

Defoe - 8

Siggy - 7

Lloris - 8 :lloris:

Naughton - 7 (Well player, still prefer Walker/Lennon combo - especially in the game against Liverpool)
Dawson - 7
Caulker - 7 (Surprising as he's still pretty young, breaking into the squad and a solid performance.
Vertonghen - 7.5 (not moaning about his position being momentarily changed, getting on and playing well, perhaps lacks pace?)

Can't really knock any of the above.. clean sheet speaks for itself.

Sandro - 9 (He scored so that means +1, but generally played well)
Dembele - 9 (brought a bit of imagination to the pitch and linked up well, looks like he's recovering)

Bale - 7 (good from the welshman before being taken off, didn't see enough of him today to warrant a higher score)
Dempsey - 9 (against his own crowd, his part in the Defoe goal was exactly what his job is, well done this game)
Lennon - 8 (brilliant at the moment, tripped over himself he was going so fast at the game on wednesday, didn't make a huge impact today, but proved value as always and played well - I think even AVB may have noted it)

Defoe - 10 (superb... is getting consistent.. love having him up front, quality player, don't care what anybody says, ive rated him since day 1 and won't stop until he stops playing football!):defoe2:

Subs:
Gallas - 7.5 (one or two good saves, still looking a bit shakey)
Sig - 9 (well, came on with an assist, can't ask for more, good work from the minutes he played)

Lloris - 7,8, without him we could've been chasing the game going into the second half

Naughton - 8 While different from Kyle1 he's a real football doing intelligent things almost all the time.
Dawson N/A
Gallas - 6.5
Caulker - 7,5 So composed, a real gem of a player he is, I'm gonna say it... Proper replacement for King. Might eclipse him if he continues to progress.
JV - 7

Lennon - 8,2 some good forrays forward but really good defensive work with Kyle2
Sandro - 8,7 SANDRO SMASH! His usual self defending and plopping up with THAT goal, BOOM!
Dembele - You can see he's working his way back from injury, and to me, seems a little shackleded by trying to not re-spark the sort of pain that sidelined him.
Bale - 7
Dempsey - 7,5 Getting better and better, good to see.

Defoe - 9 WOW staying onside, workhorse, and proper clinical finishing! PLEASE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!

Siggy - 8 That run for the first, hope it gives him some confidence and let's him show us his best from now on!

It's amazing how differently people see matches and player performances. To counter the opinion at the start of this thread, I thought Lennon worked really hard all match, tracked back to help our defence, and was cleaning up all over the pitch - weirdly, in some ways, a bit Scott Parker-esque. If Bale's radar had been properly tuned, then he could easily have had a direct assist too.
8 for me.

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 8
Dawson -
Caulker - 7
Vertonghen - 7

Sandro - 9
Dembele - 7

Bale - 6
Dempsey - 7
Lennon - 7

Defoe - 7

Subs:
Gallas - 6
Siggy - 8

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 8
Dawson - N/A
Caulker - 7
Vertonghen - 7

Sandro - 8
Dembele - 7

Bale - 6
Dempsey - 6
Lennon - 7

Defoe - 7

Subs:
Gallas - 5
Siggy - 6

It's amazing how differently people see matches and player performances. To counter the opinion at the start of this thread, I thought Lennon worked really hard all match, tracked back to help our defence, and was cleaning up all over the pitch - weirdly, in some ways, a bit Scott Parker-esque. If Bale's radar had been properly tuned, then he could easily have had a direct assist too.
8 for me.

If you rate everyone else as well then your Lennon rating will have its say in the collated results.

Back
Top Bottom