FUCK YEAH! OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD: Newcastle away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know its a little bit early but i live up in scotland so only get to see us play away against newcastle, sunderland, man u, bolton and such. Was just wondering what fellow yids are making the journey to see a spec of dust 3 million miles away.

Re: Newcastle away

JamieG17 said:
I know its a little bit early but i live up in scotland so only get to see us play away against newcastle, sunderland, man u, bolton and such. Was just wondering what fellow yids are making the journey to see a spec of dust 3 million miles away.
Is this, dare I say it, A MATCH THREAD??!??!?!??!

BRING IT ON!!!

Oh wait; it's still June.

[formation=4-2-3-1 GK=Lloris D=BAE Vertonghen Kaboul Walker DM=Sandro Sigurðsson M= AM=Bale vdV Lennon S=Damião]Wonder what Paddy Power is giving for first goal Damião.[/formation]
I worry that Löw hasn't been working on this formation enough in training, however.

Éperons said:
[formation=4-2-3-1 GK=Lloris D=BAE Vertonghen Kaboul Walker DM=Sandro Sigurðsson M= AM=Bale vdV Lennon S=Damião]Wonder what Paddy Power is giving for first goal Damião.[/formation]
I worry that Löw hasn't been working on this formation enough in training, however.
I hope it's not slow Lloris

slow-loris.jpg

Did Newcastle in the 1-1 but seeing as its the first game and I'll be at uni for the majority of the season I'll probably go to this provided I can get a ticket.

4-1 Spurs.

I'm not sure if it's Bale who chooses to roam or if the manager tells him to but we lost all shape in the second half. Still, I was impressed with Llorente...great goal.

Wow. What a great team performance. Brilliant night out after, too. I woke up to find a miniskirt that had been forgotten in my hotel room.

There's some reet dorty bords aboot like man.

Back
Top Bottom