Fraser Forster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He would have been one of the best in Europe perhaps during his peak years if he could use his feet better.

He's a massive upgrade on the likes of Gollini and Hart before him, although the latter has done well with Celtic.

Happy If You Say So GIF

I dunno why, but I just expect Forster to have an American accent....
Maybe it's the way his surname is spelt/pronounced.... or the fact he's the size of a Quarterback!

Saw this on twitter and it got me thinking just how much of a pro Forster is

He's naturally not going to get a lot of the limelight (in the players threads list he was behind Tanganga and Hoddle), but he deserves to

I think he's fine as a back up for Lloris - better than Hart and Gollini.

Signed a 2 year contract - on a free so we can use funds elsewhere in the squad.

Perfectly acceptable 2nd GK for a couple of years before we need to address the issue again

I know he wasn't exactly put under pressure today, but I really like his solid vibes. There's no flakiness when Fraser's in the building.

I know he wasn't exactly put under pressure today, but I really like his solid vibes. There's no flakiness when Fraser's in the building.
He looked competent and aware moving the ball around the back. I'm probably forgetting something but I don't recall any howler eff-ups with his feet or hands today. For a backup keeper that's about as good as you can ask for. Feels like he could be depended on to produce in Prem/CL, which we may end up needing at some point this next half a season.

He’s a big lad. That much is a fact.

Excited to see how the defence seem with him, if we go back to cycle around a press more etc.

Back
Top Bottom