Fraser Forster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great performance today. Looked reliable and safe hands. He's also so much better with distributing the ball than Hugo.

Cant ask for much more from a backup keeper. Deserved clean sheet.

Did great to come out and smother that through ball into Havertz today. Looks safe with high balls into the box and I am much less concerned with the ball being played around the back with him there instead of Hugo. Doing great so far the big fella.

A second clean sheet in a row ..... and that's important in a goalkeeper.

In the summer too many fans doubted the wisdom of his signing as 2nd/back up Goalkeeper, I think he's proved the doubters wrong in the best possible way.

absolutely solid. much prefer him over hugo he doesnt create anxiety like lloirs. i also think lloris bottles the one on one earlier and doesnt come off his line in fear of getting hurt. big forster is too much of a unit for that

It is just so nice not having to worry if our GK is going to have a mare with his passing. I'd keep Forster as first choice for the rest of this season.

Frasier...... Can you imagine the size of that man's poos???? :pochshock:
Heโ€™s a big man alrighty , basically a peat field . But then again peat is up there with war crimes as in saving the planet.

Hahaha , itโ€™s funny . I donโ€™t know who to kill . Is there a phone number ?

He looks like everyone's favourite uncle.

The one that is all fun and games. But will bust out solid life advice when needed.

E7jndfjX0AYxRru.jpg

Back
Top Bottom